Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct 2006 NJBA Race Pics

cyclone
    What was the outcome of this match up????? Lets hear some numbers on that 999 sled, Mike. Looks good.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...1/DSC00900.JPG
    I lost a 12 pack of beer to chris by .02 seconds. :rollside:

cyclone
    Overall i had an awesome weekend. Saturday sucked as I spent all day working bugs out of the boat and never made a full pass down the track. We finally got the boat straightened out in time for my first run in the 9.0 bracket where i lifted at the lights to run a 9.01 et.
    Mike Miller drove by me like i was tied to the starters barge in UBFJ so i was trailered the first round.
    I then spent the rest of the day making safety passes and trying hardware changes. Boat is running real wet and there's lots of room for improvement before next march.
    Thanks to HBJet and my family for all the help- i couldnt have done it without you guys. And thanks to everyone who stopped by the pit and said hello.

HBjet
    What a fun weekend. Cyclone did a great job with the boat this weekend on its first trip out with the new setup.
    Round One in the 9 second bracket Mike ran a 9.01 for the win.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...1/DSC00828.JPG
    Round Two we had CS19, and in the staging lanes we almost had the pilot episode for "Pinks - The Drag Boat Series" nialed out but decided to settle with some long necks. This was a great run, and CS19 took the win with less then two hundredths of a second difference at the finish line.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...1/DSC00900.JPG
    Next year should be a good season for the 999 boat. Looking forward to it.
    HBjet

Great job out there Mike + Randy, you guys did a great job with the new boat and its a runner!
    Bring it to Firebird for TE, Im sure you can run the number with some small adjustments.
    As far as the difference in our bracket pairing, my math shows .233, you have to add your reaction time to your et.

bp
    bp - Did you beat the #313 Dual Jet TFJ in the 10 Second Finals or, did he 'Break Out'?
    jak, no he didn't break out, he actually ran a 10.01. i just kept the nose a couple feet ahead of him after getting a head start on every other pass, junior started hopping around mid track, so at about half track, i kept waiting for that, but it never happened. he just took it a little easier, and it made a smooth pass, albeit slow for a blown alky capsule boat. junior said he couldn't see me from inside, so wasn't much more he could do.

cyclone
    Great job out there Mike + Randy, you guys did a great job with the new boat and its a runner!
    Bring it to Firebird for TE, Im sure you can run the number with some small adjustments.
    As far as the difference in our bracket pairing, my math shows .233, you have to add your reaction time to your et.
    that new math always gets me. oh well, you're still only getting 12 crappy long necks of coors. wanna rematch at big river the 1st weeken in november?

cyclone
    jerry it was great to finally meet you. the pics look amazing. thanks for stopping by the pit.
    I think i saw billy once or twice saturday walking around too but didn't get a chance to say hi.

HBjet
    that new math always gets me. oh well, you're still only getting 12 crappy long necks of coors. wanna rematch at big river the 1st weeken in november?
    Coors Cutter for CS! lol...

BAE_557
    bp - Did you beat the #313 Dual Jet TFJ in the 10 Second Finals or, did he 'Break Out'?
    Don't you mean BFJ

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast