Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct 2006 NJBA Race Pics

UBFJ #454
    jak, no he didn't break out, he actually ran a 10.01. i just kept the nose a couple feet ahead of him after getting a head start on every other pass, junior started hopping around mid track, so at about half track, i kept waiting for that, but it never happened. he just took it a little easier, and it made a smooth pass, albeit slow for a blown alky capsule boat. junior said he couldn't see me from inside, so wasn't much more he could do.
    Congratulations on the Win & Back-To-Back Championships ... Now for The IHBA Championship!
    Yeah, Harold et. al. have some bottom Problems yet to be worked out ... Got a pretty good idea of what they are for, as you may remember, we went through a period of being 'The Black Rabbit' ... With what was necessary to solve our problem and knowing Harold's boat's bottom & bottom hardware, I don't think the solution to their problem is all that hard ... They just need to think a little differently is all ... Once they get the bottom worked out it should run like a 'Scalded Cat' ... Low 7's or better with the motor turned up.

UBFJ #454
    Don't you mean BFJ
    No ... Last time I saw the boat here @ Firebird in the spring it was marked and, Harold & Crew ran TFJ in PCE. What they ran @ Ming this last Race, I have no idea as we weren't able to be there.

BAE_557
    No ... Last time I saw the boat here @ Firebird in the spring it was marked and, Harold & Crew ran TFJ in PCE. What they ran @ Ming this last Race, I have no idea as we weren't able to be there.
    Wouldn't that boat be classified as a TAJ in the IHBA

Goad
    this is the only decent pic that I got all weekend....most of them came out blurry....some of the videos came out decent though....I will put them up on google video later...
    http://gallery.operationrabbit.com/m...serialNumber=2

Mrs.Racer277
    I gave up trying to take race pics. I get the back end of the boats. Camera Challenged I guess.

bp
    Congratulations on the Win & Back-To-Back Championships ... Now for The IHBA Championship!
    Yeah, Harold et. al. have some bottom Problems yet to be worked out ... Got a pretty good idea of what they are for, as you may remember, we went through a period of being 'The Black Rabbit' ... With what was necessary to solve our problem and knowing Harold's boat's bottom & bottom hardware, I don't think the solution to their problem is all that hard ... They just need to think a little differently is all ... Once they get the bottom worked out it should run like a 'Scalded Cat' ... Low 7's or better with the motor turned up.
    thank you jak. actually, i think it's back2back2back2back2back now. not sure how many backs, but 5 in a row feels good. i do want to give kudos to rolf sammons, who pushed it to our final race, and really was on his game all year. there's nothin like one lap to decide the whole season. also, jeff smith was a very tough competitor, and if phil sparks hadn't had to drop out at mid season, he would have been right there at the end too. the competition was very tough in njba this year. now, to firebird to see what else we can do.
    harold and junior will get it going eventually. doesn't matter what it's called, they will keep working on it until it's competitive.

Sanger Jet
    Some of those set nice

pce680
    Wouldn't that boat be classified as a TAJ in the IHBA
    NO.Not with a PSI blower.

Jon Force
    Ran the 10.00 bracket.What the heck.

BigBlockOldsJet
    Ran the 10.00 bracket.What the heck.
    What did your hot rod run?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast