Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T- Tank

Kurtis 784
    Looking for a t- tank for my kurtis flattie

EXTREMEBOATS
    I just sold one to Dante and im sure he'll turn it loose for what he has in it.PM me if your interested.
    Mike

Kurtis 784
    How many gallons and did you have all the brackets. Cause i'm definetley interested! Thanks

BA Kurtis
    784 sent you a pm.

Kurtis 784
    Dan I'm not to sure how to send A PM so if you did'nt get one its because i'm trying to figure it out, I was @ the livermore v-drive swap meet today and there was'nt any thing good as far as tanks go. So keep responding and we'll hook-up somehow.... Rick

BA Kurtis
    I got your phone # I will get it to Steve today, I did talk to him and he is interested in selling tank and mounting brackets, it's a real nice set up.

Kurtis 784
    Cool;
    Thanks for your help Dan, You gotta love those Kurtis hulls the run pretty straight. I've got mine in the shop right now having the bottom blueprinted with a little graphite shot on it . Im also flow coating the inside. I'm starting to get anxouis.I cant wait to get it back home!!!

pebo
    Curtis784, yes i have one for sale, It was in SuperDaves old Hondo. Real nice with some Billet stringer mount brackets he made for it. Now how much are these things worth?
    Steve

Kurtis 784
    Streve;
    Thanks for the response. I'm not sure, How much is it worth to you? By the way were is Aplle Valley?

pebo
    Apple Valley is in So Cal near Victorville off the 15fwy. Take a look at the photo and make an offer.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...t=7&thecat=500

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast