Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cats

SHOTKALLIN
    Do any hot boaters own cats? If you are a single guy and you own a cat....does that make you gay? I don't know any men who own cats. Do they exist?

beaverretriever
    Do any hot boaters own cats? If you are a single guy and you own a cat....does that make you gay? I don't know any men who own cats. Do they exist?
    Single guy owing a cat? Nah it doesnt make you gay, but queer... JK..
    Actually, I have always been too busy to have a dog. I have always had cats, they make great companions and dont require tons of work.
    BTW, my wife and I have a cat named Havi-cat..

3 daytona`s
    I grew up in a family where my mother babied cats,words can`t express my hatred for them.They are sneaky stinky creepy,and will never be loyal as a dog will.

Jyruiz
    I had one, but that is cause my ex moved out and left the cat, she could not take the cat with her because she was moving back with her mother, and her mom did not want it around. It wasn't too bad.

Jordy
    Hmmm.... I might know someone but it wouldn't be big of me to mention his name here.
    Actually one of the cats is about 40 lbs and is ferocious... nothing like an attack mountain lion.
    Oh, and the cat's name is Fluffy.

3 daytona`s
    I had one, but that is cause my ex moved out and left the cat, she could not take the cat with her because she was moving back with her mother, and her mom did not want it around. It wasn't too bad.
    You are a good man jyruiz.

HocusPocus
    I grew up in a family where my mother babied cats,words can`t express my hatred for them.They are sneaky stinky creepy,and will never be loyal as a dog will.
    my family was just the opposite.. my mom babied her f*cking little poodle like you wouldn't believe.
    here in the desert if you don't have a couple cats outside your house, then the wiring on your vehicles is gonna get chewed up by a mess of little critters.
    we don't allow any pets in the house, strictly outdoors.

SHOTKALLIN
    You are a good man jyruiz.
    lol better man than me. well how hot was your ex??? lol

SHOTKALLIN
    Okay.......I don't care how hot your ex was....no way I could ever own a cat. I think a fish is a better pet than a cat.

Moneypitt
    No body owns a cat.........Cats just choose to live with some people, and not others........Cats come and go as they please, no leash laws, and some of them earn their keep by controling the rodent population. .........MP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast