Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cats

Phat Matt

deltaAce
    Thats a nice looking cat Phat Matt.
    I grew up with cats, they are great pets. I had a cat named Tiger when I met my girlfriend, & so did she. The racoons would come to get his cat food on the back deck & my cat would just sit & watch, they didn't mess w/him. One time a friend came over w/his big Rotwieller & my cat puffed himself up big & started walking toward the dog w/a low growl, the dog just looked at him funny.
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/attach...id=19042&stc=1

Kilrtoy
    I have always had cats and love them very much
    My cat runs my house and everyone caters to his needs

SHOTKALLIN
    No body owns a cat.........Cats just choose to live with some people, and not others........Cats come and go as they please, no leash laws, and some of them earn their keep by controling the rodent population. .........MP
    Thats the problem I have with cats. People should keep thier cats in thier house. I have seen cats piss on other people's patio furniture, leave paw prints all over cars, and crap in flower beds. I don't get this free spirited animal crap. There should be a leash law.

Kilrtoy
    Thats the problem I have with cats. People should keep thier cats in thier house. I have seen cats piss on other people's patio furniture, leave paw prints all over cars, and crap in flower beds. I don't get this free spirited animal crap. There should be a leash law.
    Even thou people may own them, they are wild cats...
    My last cat was an outdoor/indoor cat
    But she would only piss and shit inside and she was domesticated.

RitcheyRch
    Not a cat person here either. Prefer dogs.

Noisy Nova
    Single, with two cats.

NOTALENT
    I have one. He is 14 years old and every bit as loyal as a dog. He actually argues with me. He obeys, you can ask him questions and he will answer, he is a shit load of fun for a cat...I come home from work and walk to my room and he will run behind me swiping at my feet. Chicks love him to death nobody as really seen a cat like this (so they say). I would love another dog, but im never really home and the parents want a small dog to take in the moti.

lilrick
    It's a crime to hit a dog in your and not stop......It's not a crime to leave a cat after running it over. I almost went to prison after the animal activists got their paws on me last year!!!! I roughed up a wild ferrol cat that my uncle asked to me to dispose of , and got busted. My aunt called the cops on me and I was arrested for FELONY animal cruelty.

SmokinLowriderSS
    We have 1 cat, lives in the detatched garage, and that is the only "indoors" he gets. We had 4 last summer ('05) but the 3 additions eventually dissapeared, I think gradually picked off by the coyotes I need to "thin out". I found 2 skeletons surrounded by hair eventually arround the place.
    We take in a few cats from time to time, but only males. Had 1 female (read as "county-wh0r@") and don't want a huge "cat farm" nor the hassles of getting rid of kittens.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast