Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enclosed Trailers

tcook33
    Anyone have a hookup on enclosed trailers?
    I'm looking for something around 20' - 24' loaded from the factory.
    I've been looking at the Haulmark Edge.

andy01
    The Haulmarks are nice! I had a lady that could do some pretty good deals. if you look around here or GlamisDunes.com you should be able to find her info. She is out of Ohio (or something) and lets you pick up in AZ. Smoking deals though!
    Andy

playdeep
    I might know of a couple....How loaded winch,generator,cabinets?
    I know of a 24ft. Haulmark(2006)with the 10,000 lb. axle upgrade,no cabinets,for $6700.obo..
    Also a 2001 Pace shadow GT,24ft.,no cabinets,for $5500.00obo
    Personally I'd stay away from the newer Haulmark's,they are mass produced and the quality has deteriorated I know of a couple guys who bought new Haulmarks and had major problems with the trailers falling apart after only a couple of years.
    I looked at a 1998 30 ft.Haulmark this weekend bumper pull,w/4500lb. winch,finished walls,generator,cabinets,aluminum wheels,equalizer hitch,excellent condition for 10K(firm)...(I might buy it)...
    If you are interested,call me at 505-620-7622,Mychal

H20 Toie
    I had a 04 Haulmark edge 26' and had a lot of problems with it, side door never shut right, the back door needed adjustment every other trip, the vents fell apart after one year and it always wanted to fishtail no matter how i loaded it, it was a twin axle.
    I went out to simi on wed and looked at the trailers that Garrett custom trailers has, he has a bunch.
    my next trailer is going to be a triple axle.

tcook33
    I had a 04 Haulmark edge 26' and had a lot of problems with it, side door never shut right, the back door needed adjustment every other trip, the vents fell apart after one year and it always wanted to fishtail no matter how i loaded it, it was a twin axle.
    I went out to simi on wed and looked at the trailers that Garrett custom trailers has, he has a bunch.
    my next trailer is going to be a triple axle.
    Yeah, I was there all day yesterday. I know George Noma pretty well, but they dont deal AT ALL. On a $15,000 piece, they were dropping about $500. I just want to look around a little more and see whats out there.

tcook33
    I might know of a couple....How loaded winch,generator,cabinets?
    Cabinets for sure. Generator cabinet with side door isnt necessary, but I am really starting to like that option. E-track on the floor (although that is really easy to put in later), winch isnt necessary.
    I know of a 24ft. Haulmark(2006)with the 10,000 lb. axle upgrade,no cabinets,for $6700.obo..
    Sounds OK. Whats the floor finish?
    Personally I'd stay away from the newer Haulmark's,they are mass produced and the quality has deteriorated I know of a couple guys who bought new Haulmarks and had major problems with the trailers falling apart after only a couple of years
    Thanks for the info.
    I looked at a 1998 30 ft.Haulmark this weekend bumper pull,w/4500lb. winch,finished walls,generator,cabinets,aluminum wheels,equalizer hitch,excellent condition for 10K(firm)...(I might buy it)...
    If you are interested,call me at 505-620-7622,Mychal
    30 is too big for my needs.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Nothing at Simi RV that fits your needs?
    Jim the owner is always ready to deal.

playdeep
    On the 24 haulmark,the guy said it had a checkerboard floor with some diamond plate...
    He dropped the price to $6400.00obo...must sell.
    A 48 in. side door is nice to have,as it gives you the ability to load a quad easily up front.
    Let me know if you need the guy's ph. #...

tcook33
    Nothing at Simi RV that fits your needs?
    Jim the owner is always ready to deal.
    I havent been down there. It really didnt even cross my mind because every time I've been there, the salesmen are a bunch of arrogant douche bags that don't have time for a kid in his 20's.
    I'll go check it out though.....

tcook33
    On the 24 haulmark,the guy said it had a checkerboard floor with some diamond plate...
    He dropped the price to $6400.00obo...must sell.
    A 48 in. side door is nice to have,as it gives you the ability to load a quad easily up front.
    Let me know if you need the guy's ph. #...
    Yeah, let me get his number for sure. I'd like to get some pics from him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast