Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ming next weekend.

So whos coming out to spectate? Whos running? From what Im hearing there is going to be a large boat count, this should be the best race of the year, hopefully some of you guys can make it out, come by the pits if you make it out.
    Soooo is Scotten campaining his personal 18? What about Cyclone? I hear hes coming out to show the 8.50 class whats up..What about the AHA crew? there was some talk Mike D. was going to lay down a few passes.
    Is the pink dragon coming out? The 418 is looking for that end of the year blow out grudge match after all the beatings Ive taken this season.
    Lets do a Fri or Sat night bowling get-togethor.
    Chris

sofa king smooth
    Red Dragon will be there to lay the smack down. Would love to meet the 418 boat in the final. Drop the hurt on it one last time for the season.
    Bowling for sure. Bring your red cup when you come to the pit,you'll need it.

flattie440
    we will be there as well chris friday morning....my dad is going to do his capsule orentation on friday!!so it will be a good laugh to try and see him do that. we will have the white boat there though getting some testing in for phoenix!!

Red Rocket
    The Bottle Rocket will be there to run 8.0 and ubfj hope there is a good boat count in the 8.0 class looking to get after some prop boats.

sdpm
    8.00 bracket. I see 2 red boats in the final. A prop and a jet and both of them are MIKE'S!! Good luck guys.

steelcomp
    I'll be there...trying out some new stuff. Removed 130# off the back of the boat (fuel tanks, fillers, lines, etc...plus 13 gals of gas ) installed 3 gal. race cell, launch control, and had the bowl done. Hoping for 9.50's.
    I'll have Coronas & limes in the ice chest. Pleeeeez, come by and help urself.

Clockstart
    8.00 bracket. I see 2 red boats in the final. A prop and a jet and both of them are MIKE'S!! Good luck guys.My crystal ball shows the battle of the Mikes happening early. One of them faces a fast "Cat" in the final.

sdpm
    Who has a faster cat than the Bottle/Red Rocket?

river redy
    So whos coming out to spectate? Whos running? From what Im hearing there is going to be a large boat count, this should be the best race of the year, hopefully some of you guys can make it out, come by the pits if you make it out.
    Soooo is Scotten campaining his personal 18? What about Cyclone? I hear hes coming out to show the 8.50 class whats up..What about the AHA crew? there was some talk Mike D. was going to lay down a few passes.
    Is the pink dragon coming out? The 418 is looking for that end of the year blow out grudge match after all the beatings Ive taken this season.
    Lets do a Fri or Sat night bowling get-togethor.
    Chris
    Chris we will come downand visit you no problem

MikeF
    Looks like work on Sat (can't get out, lack of techs), but should show up on Sunday.:mix:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast