Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Droop without Diverter

67weimann
    Yeah, I know where this is gonna go right away but what the hell.
    No questions just wanted to tell you all what I was gonna do so some of you all can chime in and talk shit about do's and don'ts. I've had this droop laying around so I thought why not slap it on there and see what happens so That's the plan. I'm going out to gps before and after and will let you all know what happens.
    After work tomorrow is when I'll be out so if any jets around PHX aren't scared, drag your shit up to Peasant and I'll be out in the afternoon... :crossx:

W.O.T
    i met a guy out at the lake a few weeks ago who was running a droop with a 2 degree wedge on his 19ft eliminator V with no diverter. he had a mild built 454 and was hitting 74mph on his gps. he had no complaints with the setup but did have plans to add a diverter.

RICHARD TILL
    i`ve been running a droop with 2 degree wedge and no diverter on a youngblood tx-19 for 20 years. lots of people do it, including racers.

squirt'nmyload
    Yeah, I know where this is gonna go right away but what the hell.
    No questions just wanted to tell you all what I was gonna do so some of you all can chime in and talk shit about do's and don'ts. I've had this droop laying around so I thought why not slap it on there and see what happens so That's the plan. I'm going out to gps before and after and will let you all know what happens.
    After work tomorrow is when I'll be out so if any jets around PHX aren't scared, drag your shit up to Peasant and I'll be out in the afternoon... :crossx:
    hey 67.....I'll be there bro.....i'll be heading up around 11.....i'll be launching on shore near the 10 lane (maybe) but i'll definately be there.

squirt'nmyload
    it was a great day at pleasant....you missed out!!!! (or atleast i didn't see you) i'll post pics soon

Uhh, whats wrong with running a droop and no diverter? I will do doing this until i find a good deal on a diverter or decide to buy a new one... Probably wont until i get this thing in the water... Hey gotta leave somthing for me to do once this thing is back together...

67weimann
    Uhh, whats wrong with running a droop and no diverter? I will do doing this until i find a good deal on a diverter or decide to buy a new one... Probably wont until i get this thing in the water... Hey gotta leave somthing for me to do once this thing is back together...
    after looking at your pics you have in your sig...you don't have a split bowl so how do you plan on running a droop?

67weimann
    it was a great day at pleasant....you missed out!!!! (or atleast i didn't see you) i'll post pics soon
    I was there man. I didn't log on till after I got back today so I didn't see that you were gonna be there. I got there at about 2:30...
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...r/000_0396.jpg
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...r/000_0394.jpg
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...r/000_0393.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast