Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Droop without Diverter

67weimann
    I just cruised by the 10 lane area over to the agua fria arm area. Did a couple runs and got a whole 52.4 on the GPS. I was porpusing (sp?) at WOT. I think my pump is slipping. I can wiggle the input shaft of the pump ever so slightly. I'm gonna have Timm look at it for me. I also am running rich and think it is bogging my motor down...http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...r/000_0391.jpg

67weimann
    Dang I wish I would have logged on before going out so I could meet up with you...oh well maybe next time...

squirt'nmyload
    Dang I wish I would have logged on before going out so I could meet up with you...oh well maybe next time...
    yes...i will definately be going up there again soon....what a great day

67weimann
    we will definately have to meet up then. I can make it to Pleasant in like 20 mins with boat in tow so let me know when you plan on going out... :crossx:

HotRod Sprint
    HEY both of you butt munches SUCK! Stop rubbing it in already :yuk: Instead of playing on the lake come help me get mine running.
    Rod

67weimann
    HEY both of you butt munches SUCK! Stop rubbing it in already :yuk: Instead of playing on the lake come help me get mine running.
    Rod
    ROFLMA...all you had to do is ask. I'll give you a hand. What you got left to do to that thing and when are you working on it? I need to go out to Timms place anyways. Think I got some pump issues...

squirt'nmyload
    Rod
    lmfao!!!!!!!! did you get that transom plate made today????

after looking at your pics you have in your sig...you don't have a split bowl so how do you plan on running a droop?
    Didnt look close enough
    http://www.reitanfamily.com/gallery/...1/ATT00038.JPG
    Nice boat btw! The missing cap on your steering wheel you can buy at rexmar.com, i think i paid like 15 bucks for mine, i have the same setup Unless you already have it...

OverKill
    Whats the matter with you guys, give each other your cell numbers to meet up. The reception is pretty good at Pleasent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast