Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: it took 60 minutes to Call Bush Stupid!

QuickJet
    That's right. We pull the troops out and the Sunnis and Shiites will catch the next planes to NY with WMDs in their duffel bags Halliburton gave them. That's what the bu$heviks want you to believe.
    Want us to believe??? Already seen it happen smart guy! No convincing needed here. Just keep your head in the sand and avoid all reality little bitch. ASSES UP!!!

Old Texan
    No havafool that's knot what I said.
    Hey Troll, does your pagan pirate club religion require you to keep a little hairy assed statue on the dashboard of your canoe? Or maybe some gorilla nuts dice hanging from your ski mirror......
    If what you post is what you believe, you're a fool. If it's Troll jibberish as it appears, you're pathetic.
    Now go work on that acne before your cousin comes to pick you up for your date or she won't kiss ya.......

centerhill condor
    [QUOTE=Knotbad]Centerhill Condor;
    George Washington was not nearly as devout a Christian as you give him credit for. He would most assuredly not support the Bush administration's efforts to undermine Thomas Jefferson's Wall of Separation. He would not support military chaplains either.
    QUOTE]
    A Portion of George Washington's personal prayers:
    “O Most Glorious God, in Jesus Christ, my merciful and loving Father; I acknowledge and confess my guilt in the weak and imperfect performance of the duties of this day. I have called on Thee for pardon and forgiveness of my sins, but so coldly and carelessly that my prayers are become my sin, and they stand in need of pardon.”
    “ I have sinned against heaven and before Thee in thought, word, and deed. I have contemned Thy majesty and holy laws. I have likewise sinned by omitting what I ought to have done and committing what I ought not. I have rebelled against the light, despising Thy mercies and judgment, and broken my vows and promise. I have neglected the better things. My iniquities are multiplied and my sins are very great. I confess them, O Lord, with shame and sorrow, detestation and loathing and desire to be vile in my own eyes as I have rendered myself vile in Thine. I humbly beseech Thee to be merciful to me in the free pardon of my sins for the sake of Thy dear Son and only Savior Jesus Christ who came to call not the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Thou gavest Thy Son to die for me.”
    "Make me to know what is acceptable in Thy sight, and therein to delight, open the eyes of my understanding, and help me thoroughly to examine myself concerning my knowledge, faith, and repentance, increase my faith, and direct me to the true object, Jesus Christ the Way, the Truth, and the Life, ..."
    [from a 24 page authentic handwritten manuscript book dated April 21-23, 1752]
    I have a T-shirt that says plainly, "Our Consitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" - John Adams
    “What students would learn in American schools above all is the religion of Jesus Christ.”
    --George Washington in a speech to the Delaware Indian Chiefs May 12, 1779
    You don't have to believe in anything. That is totally between you and your conscience. You'll get no condemnation from me. I will continue to pray for your salvation as I do for my own.

Blown 472
    That's right. We pull the troops out and the Sunnis and Shiites will catch the next planes to NY with WMDs in their duffel bags Halliburton gave them. That's what the bu$heviks want you to believe.
    Fact of the matter is bu$h is building 14 military bases in Iraq to terrorize and dominate the Middle East, in addition to protecting Israel.
    You mean letting israel terrorize the mid east.

deltaAce
    Thank you centerhill condor for the reassurance that indeed our founding father was a loving Christian, as clearly indicated in his prayer. It is not hard to sumise that the combined prayers of a nation would result in America's rise to the most plentyful & powerful country thats been.
    "Our Consitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" - John Adams
    It is easy to see that when a people lose their Christain foundation & debuachery replaces wholesomeness, new laws are required to rein in the evil, thus the loss of civil peoples rights & freedoms. When I was a kid I remember seeing cowboys in our town, shopping in the market with pistols in holsters & I never felt worried. The rise of sh!t bags (most of which have no God) has eliminated many simple freedoms.

Knotbad
    Thank you centerhill condor for the reassurance that indeed our founding father was a loving Christian, as clearly indicated in his prayer. It is not hard to sumise that the combined prayers of a nation would result in America's rise to the most plentyful & powerful country thats been.
    It is easy to see that when a people lose their Christain foundation & debuachery replaces wholesomeness, new laws are required to rein in the evil, thus the loss of civil peoples rights & freedoms. When I was a kid I remember seeing cowboys in our town, shopping in the market with pistols in holsters & I never felt worried. The rise of sh!t bags (most of which have no God) has eliminated many simple freedoms.
    What better way to characterize as sh!tbags, those who don't believe as you do. You have restored my faith in religious lunacy.

deltaAce
    What better way to characterize as sh!tbags, those who don't believe as you do. You have restored my faith in religious lunacy.
    Please pardon me, I wasn't saying people that don't believe in God are sh!tbags, I meant most sh!tbags (defined as the worst criminals) haven't a moral compass as provided (not solely) by the believe in God.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123