Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***boat MAGAZINE suggestion box

SHOTKALLIN
    How do you like the new layout of the magazine? I'm refering to the writeups on diferent boats. I think there was more info and statistics listed under SPEED AND SPECS the way they used to do the write ups. Its ALSO nice to see Mfg. info including thier website. Lets just say I wanted this new NEXT deckbooat. How in the hell do I call them? What happened to the driver 1 and driver 2 write ups? Has someone gotten lazy or does this save Larry a little coin?
    I also would like to see some comparisons done on the same size boat with same power so you can actually see which one out performs the other. Its a little hard to compare a boats stats to another boat when one was tested with an H.O. and the other was tested with a TCM 800. Alot of time these comparisons are numerous issues apart. For example what I'm saying is compare a 28-29 V hull or cat with a merc 525. Test one from Lavey, Eliminator, Dcb, etc..... Do another issue with 23-24 and then 25-27....etc. Everybody knows the Howard 25 will blow the competition away but we would like to know how far off is the eliminator or Shockwave that is 15k less. Maybe even do this in the same issue???
    I LOVE MY MAGAZINE!!! I just think it needs a little fixing.
    Does somebody need some help over there? If so shoot me a PM........I'm available.
    rant over just my .02

UltraLucky
    There is already another boating mag. doing just that & they always give a short positive and negative feed back section. Last month they had 4 west coast V's in the 26-28' range. Def. nice to see side by side comp. they even used the similar props.

Mrs.Racer277
    I would just like to get my magazine this month. :cry:

SHOTKALLIN
    mine came on the19th

Sigus
    Hot Boat has a magazine?

OCMerrill
    I would just like to get my magazine this month. :cry:
    Last mo. no show on the mag. No big deal. I only subscribed for the free t-shirt anyway
    I would like them to post the boat weights in their write ups. I pull with my motorhome and we are looking for a move up next season. A lighter layup may help the decision.

Moneypitt
    Hot Boat has a magazine?
    I knew someone would say it. Next is the Rex catalog, right?..........Boy, some people's kids!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    Last mo. no show on the mag. No big deal. I only subscribed for the free t-shirt anyway
    I would like them to post the boat weights in their write ups. I pull with my motorhome and we are looking for a move up next season. A lighter layup may help the decision.
    I keep hoping. I usually get it eventually.
    Our jet boat is in it so I am being a lil inpatient this month.

OCMerrill
    I keep hoping. I usually get it eventually.
    Our jet boat is in it so I am being a lil inpatient this month.
    Describe your boat...I got the mag in the mail this am.

acatitude
    gosh I thought they did a good job on their boat spread this month, nice lookin howard lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast