Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need a back seat for my Rhino

sigepmock
    Great thing about that is no damage to the cage or Rhino even better no damage to me or the wife..... Evo22's cage works great at least 2 times....
    You were the one that sold me on Brian's cage. If it can survive you then it's good enough for me and the my family :crossx:

BigDoug
    We talked to the local po po's and he said "out here in Az. it's like a truck and you don't need a roll cage but need seat belts"........we just cruise around town with the occasional off road ride, i'll tell you now that we won't be doing anything stupid or get myself in a predicament like the above pic of the rhino.
    The back seat is for when company comes to town and we can go to the chanell or site 6 (favorite) but nothing serious like jumps, whoops etc.
    My back seat came from ebay and was a thrashed white seat that needed re-covered but the base was solid, after shipping and new upholstery im in it for $300.00 and it's different too, we get alot of compliments about it, i won't be surprised if someone else does too cause it looks nice and fits the rhino as well as our Arctic Cat.

BoatFloating
    You can check them out in Havasu also you know. Hell, you can check them out every time you get in that thing.
    I need to put wheels on my roof....... Get out to Dumont one of these times and we'll roll together no pun intended....
    You were the one that sold me on Brian's cage. If it can survive you then it's good enough for me and the my family :crossx:
    The 2nd time my boy (8) was in the back and all good. I'll think I'll try and keep it on the wheels this year. Well at least two of them.... :220v:

Speedin' Ian
    Thanks for the advise guys.
    We are building a full cage (my brother is a fabricator) but I need to order the seat first so we know the dimensions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123