Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chargers Merriman suspended

SHOTKALLIN
    for 4 games. STEROIDS! STEROIDS! STEROIDS! STEROIDS! STEROIDS!
    Who knew? LOL! He plays above the leagues ability. Like a man amongst boys. What kind of suspension is 4 games. Steroid or any drug should be the season at least. What kind of message does that send the youth of today? Its ok to use steroids because it will make you a superstar and if you get caught its only a 4 game suspension.
    just my .02
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6088940

SHOTKALLIN
    The NFL blew his training regiment all out of perportion. Big showcase on how he trains as a boxer in the off season. :idea: I guess they should have tested him before running that crap durring half time. :idea:

SummitKarl
    Doc has me on STEROIDS now, great just what I needed something to make me bigger and my dick smaller
    but I did bench press my house today

Richie Rich
    I'm a University of Maryland alum and the rumor mill around College Park had this guy on the 'roids back in college. I always dismissed it as just shit talk because most of the chatter came from friends who attended rival schools in the ACC but now it kinda makes me wonder.

Phat Daddy
    Funny how I find this story stuck back on the bottom of page 3 with only 5 replies. If this were ANY player on the Raiders you haters would keep this at the top for a week. :argue:
    San Diego Super Cheaters!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

ratso
    I still say that any pro athelete should be able to do whatever means he feels necessary to perform to the best of his abilities. I say legalize it. I see supplements pulled from shelves all the time for one reason or another and it's bullshit, simply because someone wants to say it's illegal. I wouldn't suspend him... I'd pat him on the fukkin' back and give him a raise.

ratso
    Doc has me on STEROIDS now, great just what I needed something to make me bigger and my dick smaller
    but I did bench press my house today
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...sclewomen1.jpg

MayDaze
    Funny how I find this story stuck back on the bottom of page 3 with only 5 replies. If this were ANY player on the Raiders you haters would keep this at the top for a week. :argue:
    San Diego Super Cheaters!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    And the Raiders are thugs?
    Updated: Oct. 23, 2006, 5:14 PM ET
    Sources: Chargers' Merriman suspended for steroids
    Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman has been notified he will be suspended for four games for violating the NFL's steroids and related substances policy, league and team sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
    Merriman's suspension is the latest on a laundry list of on- and off-the-field issues Schottenheimer has had to deal with this season.
    Safety Terrence Kiel is currently facing five felony drug charges relating to the shipping and possession of large quantities of prescription cough syrup, which is a controlled substance.
    Linebacker Steve Foley was shot in the leg by an off-duty police officer on Sept. 3, meanwhile, has been charged with two counts of misdemeanor DUI stemming from his confrontation with an off-duty Coronado, Calif., police officer.

ratso
    ...lmao... cough syrup... lock em up and throw away the key!

Captain Dan
    [QUOTE=MayDaze]And the Raiders are thugs?
    Not so much the team - Raider fans are the thugs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast