Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We just got a Hydro

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    Hey Jim..Is the motor from the CP a roller motor..If your gonna put it in the Shovelnose you may need a cam change to run it in a v-drive application....Jest food for thought... wink [/b]
    No, it is a solid lifter motor. And the cam should be ok for a hydro. The duration is higher than I would like in a jet....But should be ok in a hydro (I think .312 duration, .658 lift)
    And Sangster, I got the PM. Thanks. I'll try that. Maybe it'll work on the cars too huh? LOL
    I just got back from Reno and it was snowing like a B#@$h. Saw about 15 accidents..... Including a Daycruiser (I/O with ski stuff on it) in a ditch along with the pickup that was towing it. Almost stopped to pull him out but I figured if he was out in a blinding snowstorm with a daycruiser, he must know what he's doing right? smile_sp ROFLMFAO!!!! I waved as I went by.........
    [ April 12, 2003, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    I'm would never take anything from anyone. Except a picture....

Kim Hanson
    BigBoyToys:
    Why take the engine out of the Pontiac when I have a fresh BBC sitting right inside the garage door? And the "take and get him to build"....it don't work like that around here amigo. Nobody "takes" one of my boats (and I do mean NOBODY), and I am too busy working at my job so I can afford MY boats to be able to build boats for others...
    And, if it's a blown motor, it's going in a Biesemeyer.....and that's that So she gets a "Biesemeyer" then, cool your going to be kicking girl.........( . )( . )....hang in there..lmao

Nstigator74
    Mrs. BBT, it's hard to tell from the pics, is that an inboard steer boat? If so that would make a good lake boat. The inboards steer pretty good at low speed up to about 25-30mph, then they don't steer much. The transom does sit a little low in the water, but that just takes a little common sense and a little getting used to. Just my .02, Training wheels rule!!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Nstigator74:
    Mrs. BBT, it's hard to tell from the pics, is that an inboard steer boat? If so that would make a good lake boat. The inboards steer pretty good at low speed up to about 25-30mph, then they don't steer much. The transom does sit a little low in the water, but that just takes a little common sense and a little getting used to. Just my .02, Training wheels rule!! I was told By MrBBt it has inboard steering.Thanks Nstigator74 for your .02

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Kim Hanson:
    BigBoyToys:
    Why take the engine out of the Pontiac when I have a fresh BBC sitting right inside the garage door? And the "take and get him to build"....it don't work like that around here amigo. Nobody "takes" one of my boats (and I do mean NOBODY), and I am too busy working at my job so I can afford MY boats to be able to build boats for others...
    And, if it's a blown motor, it's going in a Biesemeyer.....and that's that So she gets a "Biesemeyer" then, cool your going to be kicking girl.........( . )( . )....hang in there..lmao Kim are you trying to be Like O.B. Eddie trying to stir some shit?
    At least I let my hubby have as many fast boats as he wants.......Did you ever talk your wife into letting you get one yet?
    [ April 12, 2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Sangster
    [Quote]
    At least I let my hubby have as many fast boats as he wants.......Did you ever talk your wife into letting you get one yet?
    So..When's he gonna get one????

BigBoyToys
    I just put the damn boat up for sale... Can't figure out where to put it. Too many cars and boats around here. I'll be moving cars and boats around all day today....shuffleing them back and forth between Arbuckle and Woodland. What a pain in the A$$
    [ April 13, 2003, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

126driver
    How many boats that make now BBT? What do you do for a living? Print money? wink

Her454
    I think he robs banks. eek! Thru their computer systems....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast