Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We just got a Hydro

O.B eddie
    Cool save the C.P Dont let her go!!! HeeeeeeHaaaawwwwwww get em cow boys and girls!!!!!! Mrs. BBt dont let em talk to you like that!!!!!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    O.B eddie:
    Cool save the C.P Dont let her go!!! HeeeeeeHaaaawwwwwww get em cow boys and girls!!!!!! Mrs. BBt dont let em talk to you like that!!!!! How do you manage with such a little brain? One of Ripley's believe it or not.

BigBoyToys
    126driver:
    How many boats that make now BBT? What do you do for a living? Print money? wink 5 Boats...and no, I just refinance my house about every 6 months eek!

BigBoyToys
    BigBoyToys:
    126driver:
    How many boats that make now BBT? What do you do for a living? Print money? wink 5 Boats...and no, I just refinance my house about every 6 months eek! Oooppppsss...That one WILL DEFINITELY GET ME IN TROUBLE Let me rephrase that, WE refinance HER house every 6 months so WE can buy MY boats eek!

Sangster
    BBT's...Got the motor in that Hydro yet..

Sangster
    Let me rephrase that..Mrs BBT's, Got the motor in "Your Hydro" yet..Tell your Mechanic to get with it, If I recall he said the Syndicate was yours, Tell him to get the motor out of that tub & stick it in the Shovelnose... wink

Kindsvater Flat
    Sangster........PM your number. I need to ask some questions later today.

Sangster
    K-flat, you got mail...

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    Let me rephrase that..Mrs BBT's, Got the motor in "Your Hydro" yet..Tell your Mechanic to get with it, If I recall he said the Syndicate was yours, Tell him to get the motor out of that tub & stick it in the Shovelnose... wink Sangster, the Syndicate is going to GT Thursday, the CP will probably be back there next week, the Hydro is now parked in an almond orchard in Arbuckle,........ Now for the reasons.
    The Syndicate we have 1 week to make NJBA legal and change the motor, since we are gonna go ahead and run it the next NJBA race in about 10 days so we can stay in the points race. The CP will be heading back for repairs, since I should have the $$ by the end of this week. And the Hydro, no place to put it until I get rid of some other stuff, and besides, IF we decide to keep it, there will be a new paint job done on it before we put a motor in.
    AND...THEY ARE MY MY MY F'ING BOATS!!! eek!

wsuwrhr
    somebody is angry...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast