Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: We just got a Hydro

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    BBT's...Got the motor in that Hydro yet.. That will come in time. Right now the big project is getting a boat ready to run at Ming....
    I thought you were gonna start racing at Ming...What happened to that?

BILLY.B
    BigBoyToys:
    Why take the engine out of the Pontiac when I have a fresh BBC sitting right inside the garage door? And the "take and get him to build"....it don't work like that around here amigo. Nobody "takes" one of my boats (and I do mean NOBODY), and I am too busy working at my job so I can afford MY boats to be able to build boats for others...
    And, if it's a blown motor, it's going in a Biesemeyer.....and that's that Hey BBT, you do need to sell some stuff and put together another Biesemeyer (blown) ,so you can run circles with CAPT. MORGAN. I think you guys will be surprised how that SS motor runs that he got from me, LOOK OUT!!! , that is if he would quit screwing around and get the boat done

Billy check your PM

BILLY.B
    Rexone:
    Billy check your PM Got it, now ck yours !!

10-4 back at cha

BILLY.B
    Rexone:
    10-4 back at cha Your turn

BigBoyToys
    BILLY.B:
    BigBoyToys:
    Why take the engine out of the Pontiac when I have a fresh BBC sitting right inside the garage door? And the "take and get him to build"....it don't work like that around here amigo. Nobody "takes" one of my boats (and I do mean NOBODY), and I am too busy working at my job so I can afford MY boats to be able to build boats for others...
    And, if it's a blown motor, it's going in a Biesemeyer.....and that's that Hey BBT, you do need to sell some stuff and put together another Biesemeyer (blown) ,so you can run circles with CAPT. MORGAN. I think you guys will be surprised how that SS motor runs that he got from me, LOOK OUT!!! , that is if he would quit screwing around and get the boat done Yep...Got my eyes open for the right boat now....

Sangster
    BigBoyToys:
    Sangster:
    BBT's...Got the motor in that Hydro yet.. That will come in time. Right now the big project is getting a boat ready to run at Ming....
    I thought you were gonna start racing at Ming...What happened to that? Well it sure don't make any sence to take a boat to the drags that ain't running right..If I'm gonna spend a couple hundred Bucks to run a boat thats not competitive, I think it's time to rethink what i'm doing..Don't worry BBT's when You get the CP back, with the bottom done & any other improvements that your having done, We'll be waitin' for YOU.. "MONO E' MONO"...So be ready..

SERIOUS ISSUES
    HEY BBT. THE WIFE HAS TO HAVE A BOAT. I THINK THERE IS A LAW OR SOMETHING, JUST ASK MY WIFE.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345