Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I did a little boat shopping over the weekend (pics)....

Three Days Only
    Hummmmm ...... Looks like there is a new tire kicker around ..........
    Tire kicker and door knocker!!! LOL

Kilrtoy
    I need to find the right Parker boat......
    Andy
    WELL THAT AINT IT

Jordy
    That's a good looking Skater, but I thought you sold the Spectre to go smaller???
    Damn the 2footitis!!!

ClownRoyal
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...DSCN1404-2.jpg
    You would think with Mercury Racing all over the back this Skater would have bigger engines then 575s. Drives?

mbrown2
    I think your first Mach was the perfect Parker and Havi boat....better size for the Lake but could handle anything on Parker.....also better on the strip without canopies as the they cause distortion with your peripheral vison within the tight quarters of the strip....better floating vehicle as the canopies get in the way and you can't sit on the helm as they are in your way.....they do save your face though...smaller boat increases chances for parking at RR and Foxes...
    A bargain Parker/Havi boat is Deano's 32 Force...can't beat the price with the 800's...
    A 28 Eliminator or F29 with twin 525's or Vipers is a nice combo that will provide a lot of speed and lot of reliability..

Spectre140
    Wow, that is a pretty boat. Looks like a perfect turn key boat. Drop it off at Larry's and you will own every DCB on the west coast! :crossx:

riverliver
    I think your first Mach was the perfect Parker and Havi boat....better size for the Lake but could handle anything on Parker.....also better on the strip without canopies as the they cause distortion with your peripheral vison within the tight quarters of the strip....better floating vehicle as the canopies get in the way and you can't sit on the helm as they are in your way.....they do save your face though...smaller boat increases chances for parking at RR and Foxes...
    A bargain Parker/Havi boat is Deano's 32 Force...can't beat the price with the 800's...
    A 28 Eliminator or F29 with twin 525's or Vipers is a nice combo that will provide a lot of speed and lot of reliability..
    I was thinking a single engine(Lot's HP) and a #6 on the back in a F29 would be fun !

mbrown2
    I was thinking a single engine(Lot's HP) and a #6 on the back in a F29 would be fun !
    Yeah...but looking at Wetwillie and the Vale 29 top end is maybe 115....and not too cheap with a number 6 and big engine...I would think a Brummet Turbo motor would be a good combo...
    Same boat with t 525's or Vipers is going to be faster and probably and not too much more expensive....and probably more reliable....but a single is cool..
    I actually like your boat, or a 26 with a big turbo motor and a #6....(ala JRocket and the invisible boat)....now you are talking 135ish plus with 1400hp...

mbrown2
    Andy, you want to own the Strip and Lake?
    I have always thought this one would pretty much spank 95% of the boats that show up at Havi.....and anything faster would need a bigger lake to catch up to it...
    Semper 30.. (http://www.boattraderonline.com/cadd...8/60860898.htm)
    http://images.traderonline.com/img/6...60860898_1.jpg
    http://images.traderonline.com/img/6...60860898_5.jpg

unleashed
    Hey thanks for the plug...I think Im gonna keep the boat now though....looks like Andy has become the Cats and Tunnels new post *****! Do you think Dave at DCB would buy Andy lunch anytime soon!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast