Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I did a little boat shopping over the weekend (pics)....

dicudmore
    Andy, you want to own the Strip and Lake?
    I have always thought this one would pretty much spank 95% of the boats that show up at Havi.....and anything faster would need a bigger lake to catch up to it...
    Semper 30.. (http://www.boattraderonline.com/cadd...8/60860898.htm)
    http://images.traderonline.com/img/6...60860898_1.jpg
    http://images.traderonline.com/img/6...60860898_5.jpg
    that is a hard-running mofo

Dave C
    Nice boat. Did you try to haggle him down?
    Seems like a deal at the price you mentioned.
    There are some nice boats on the market right now. Some good deals, some not so good deals. I am not sure what it will be this time around. I have a couple things working.
    I looked at this on Friday morning. We liked this a lot, Christina loved it. 110 in the front seat with her visor on. Very clean boat, needs nothing, but a bit high on price for what some other 32's are selling for right now and the market/insurance.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1368-2.jpgAndy

andy01
    Nice boat. Did you try to haggle him down?
    Seems like a deal at the price you mentioned.
    Of course I did.
    The boat sold for 200K two years ago with 50 less hours on it. Dealer on the boat was mid 2's five years ago. So I don't think its much of a deal. In looking and speaking to brokers $150,000 is the number I keep hearing over and over. I offered more then that. Clean boat, but the drives have never been gone through, 100 plus hours on a set of xr's pushing a 32' around is borrowed time in my book. Maybe not, but again from talking to people it is. Some other boats on the market are a 32' none canopy with 900's and 6's for the same price and can be bought for the same price with less hours on it. But it is none canopy. I kind of like the idea of none canopy for running Parker, but Havasu no. I will run Havasu a lot. I think it will end up being one or two more boats before a Skater. I am looking to run north of 150 and with 6's. My wife doesn't want me to settle for this 32' just to finally get a Skater, she want's me to do something else then just do a 6 boat when I have more $$.
    Andy

Cole Trickle
    Of course I did.
    The boat sold for 200K two years ago with 50 less hours on it. Dealer on the boat was mid 2's five years ago. So I don't think its much of a deal. In looking and speaking to brokers $150,000 is the number I keep hearing over and over. I offered more then that. Clean boat, but the drives have never been gone through, 100 plus hours on a set of xr's pushing a 32' around is borrowed time in my book. Maybe not, but again from talking to people it is. Some other boats on the market are a 32' none canopy with 900's and 6's for the same price and can be bought for the same price with less hours on it. But it is none canopy. I kind of like the idea of none canopy for running Parker, but Havasu no. I will run Havasu a lot. I think it will end up being one or two more boats before a Skater. I am looking to run north of 150 and with 6's. My wife doesn't want me to settle for this 32' just to finally get a Skater, she want's me to do something else then just do a 6 boat when I have more $$.
    Andy
    Buying a Skater with 575's and Bravos is like buying a Corvette with a V6.(It's pretty but you will never be happy)
    Hold out for what you really want. :rollside:

LESSON LEARNED
    I'll let my single engine F-29 go for 125k right now.....If anyone is interested......
    Perfect for Havi and Parker......
    Thanks.....

mbrown2
    I'll let my single engine F-29 go for 125k right now.....If anyone is interested......
    Perfect for Havi and Parker......
    Thanks.....
    LL, what's the top end on your boat? and what prop is that with? Very nice boat and reasonably priced as well. How many hours?

Dave C
    I see you did your homework. That would be a sweet deal at $150k.
    Damn the price of new boats sure has gone up. :jawdrop:
    Of course I did.
    Andy

LESSON LEARNED
    LL, what's the top end on your boat? and what prop is that with? Very nice boat and reasonably priced as well. How many hours?
    It currently has a 32p 4 blade bravo and runs 104 with that.
    I ran it with a 30p 4 blade in Parker and got 109 out of it.
    I really dont trim it and or drive it to the max but I am happy with what it does right now.
    I have never ran it low fuel by myself for top speed either.
    It has 47 hours on it.....Mostly channel time....
    120k for u....
    Thanks, Andy....

SHOTKALLIN
    It currently has a 32p 4 blade bravo and runs 104 with that.
    I ran it with a 30p 4 blade in Parker and got 109 out of it.
    I really dont trim it and or drive it to the max but I am happy with what it does right now.
    I have never ran it low fuel by myself for top speed either.
    It has 47 hours on it.....Mostly channel time....
    120k for u....
    Thanks, Andy....
    what engine you got in there LL?

LESSON LEARNED
    what engine you got in there LL?
    TCM 900 EFI.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast