Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions / opinions

MsDrmr
    Yes, it very user friendly. When and if you get him his ipod, you get a program call itunes that you install on your computer. It's a program/website where you can download music for .99 cents per song or buy the whole CD at a discounted rate. You can also use itunes as a music Library. You can upload all of your CD's into itunes and then download them onto his ipod. The ipod nano seems to be the choice for kids.
    Can you pick and choose the songs off a cd you own to add to an ipod or do you have to download the whole cd?

NOTALENT
    Yup...really user friendly. You can uploat of CD's or download from Limewire, Demonoid etc...or you can buy the MP3 like stated above for .99 cents each. I would go with the higher GB this way you wont have to buy him another in the future...

YODA
    Check these guys out. I bought two 2 gignano's for my grandsons a few months ago. Great price and delivery. Ive ordered from them before also. Better prices than local stores. Also could check out price grabber for the nano. You might want to consider the 4 or 8 gig for future memory.

wsuwrhr
    Check these guys out.
    Check what guys out?
    Forget a link maybe?
    Brian

Bradman
    Can you pick and choose the songs off a cd you own to add to an ipod or do you have to download the whole cd?
    You can do it either way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12