Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to play a little game

Her454
    since we are heading into Cabin Fever season and it seems like the bug has hit the boards early I thought it might be fun to play a little game.
    I've done this before on the Banderlog board and it was fun. Someone from this board just sent me a pic of when they were a child and thought it was funny............... so Im going to post it up later and ask if you guys can guess who it is. I'll give you some hints at first then you are on your own.
    If anyone else has any pics they would like to send me so I can post em up so everyone can guess feel free to send them to Motherlode***boats@yahoo.com and I'll add your pic to the list.
    C'mon peoples, lets see your old mugshots!
    Traci

3 daytona`s
    since we are heading into Cabin Fever season and it seems like the bug has hit the boards early I thought it might be fun to play a little game.
    I've done this before on the Banderlog board and it was fun. Someone from this board just sent me a pic of when they were a child and thought it was funny............... so Im going to post it up later and ask if you guys can guess who it is. I'll give you some hints at first then you are on your own.
    If anyone else has any pics they would like to send me so I can post em up so everyone can guess feel free to send them to Motherlode***boats@yahoo.com and I'll add your pic to the list.
    C'mon peoples, lets see your old mugshots!
    Traci
    Hey,feeling better?

Her454
    Hey,feeling better?
    Call this my "little burst of energy posting spree" then Im back to sleep LOL- but yes I am, thanks for asking. :rollside:

Her454
    Browns baby picture..
    http://web.weeklyworldnews.com/image...8407/48683.jpg
    I wish I could have bet money on that post. Jbb, so predictable he's......almost cute. :rollside:

HM
    Browns baby picture..
    http://web.weeklyworldnews.com/image...8407/48683.jpg
    Dammit! Coffee all over my white shirt! LOL, focker.

Devil's Advocate
    LMAO...

seanv
    LMAO...
    well stop. we like your A right where it is

topless
    Wish I had a scanner but oh well.

Jordy
    Wish I had a scanner but oh well.
    Perhaps you could start a thread asking for donations. Just tell them it's for your topless pic and I'm sure a few will bite.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast