Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: My Catalina pics

DILLIGAF
    That would be cool. Jen has still never been over there. She got her taste of the ocean in Bling's boat a couple of months ago and liked it so I know she is game.
    Going over again on Saturday but I have a full boat. I will shoot you a PM when another trip is planned. Can you get up early biach or will you still be awake....lol You go over early and come back mid-afternoon. The real ticket is to go over and stay the night and come back after a morning brunch on Sunday though. That way you should get smooth water going and coming back and you can party on the island. One thing that was obvious to me is the old guys on the island are kind of perverted. They bugged the girls a few times.

Holland
    Going over again on Saturday but I have a full boat. I will shoot you a PM when another trip is planned. Can you get up early biach or will you still be awake....lol You go over early and come back mid-afternoon. The real ticket is to go over and stay the night and come back after a morning brunch on Sunday though. That way you should get smooth water going and coming back and you can party on the island. One thing that was obvious to me is the old guys on the island are kind of perverted. They bugged the girls a few times.
    Dude I am soooo Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been wanting to make that trip. But I need to hook up with some experienced people... Unfortunately, my Boat is in Arizona, and I am at my new house here is Cali... I have to build a garage before I can bring it home...
    Looks like a killer time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DILLIGAF
    Dude I am soooo Jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been wanting to make that trip. But I need to hook up with some experienced people... Unfortunately, my Boat is in Arizona, and I am at my new house here is Cali... I have to build a garage before I can bring it home...
    Looks like a killer time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I usually keep my boat in BH but I got a inside storage in Riverside...They have plenty of room by the way...
    Winter time is for running in the big blue. The girls loved it...that is what really matters, right?
    PM me if you want the storage number.

FRENCHIE
    Tom, did you get a chance to see the Avalon Mermaid? She was a beauty ! !
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...9PA226658a.jpg
    DAVE you know i always bring class A material....you should have seen her flash the queen mary when we went back and up to lbc!!!! lol...it was great and to think she is goin to be at my Halloween party and stayin gthe night!! hmmm
    anyway yea it was foggy as hell goin over...i went no faster than about 35-40 mph for the first 17 miles as visiblity was about 4 boat lenghts!! we almost went head on in to about a 40 ft three deck bayliner older boat...they were comiin back this way about 15 miles out and i was doin like 30mph saw a dudde last miniute scared shitmless.....sitting on its bow with a life verst on..and yelling at us!!...i hung it right an djust made it around him....ride back was great...hit 78.2 pmh with my five on board and a full tank.....2-4 ft swells...when finally back at newport i got pulled over itn the harbor
    for noise violation....he tested it and for some reason only gave me a warning!!! told me to get s-pipes and let me go!!!.....couldnt get my right motor to start so idoled back to back bay on one motor...after being really worried SHOCKWAVE...looked at it today and afteer an hour found it was just a loose wire on the fow-rev-neatr shifter!!!...ill also be goin back out in about two weeks......fun runnniin with iyou Dilligaf...and HL!!!! out....

DILLIGAF
    ...i went no faster than about 35-40 mph for the first 17 miles as visiblity was about 4 boat lenghts!!
    That is about where we lost him....lol
    ride back was great...hit 78.2 pmh with my five on board and a full tank.....2-4 ft swells...when finally back at newport i got pulled over itn the harbor
    for noise violation....he tested it and for some reason only gave me a warning!!! told me to get s-pipes and let me go!!!.....couldnt get my right motor to start so idoled back to back bay on one motor...after being really worried SHOCKWAVE...looked at it today and afteer an hour found it was just a loose wire on the fow-rev-neatr shifter!!!...ill also be goin back out in about two weeks......fun runnniin with iyou Dilligaf...and HL!!!! out....
    See you next time out there Frenchie. Yep, I opted for the S pipes so I didn't have to deal with this stuff.

Havasu Luvr
    that's ok the last time I was inyour boat I got a rash :yuk:
    Yes, but that was friction burns (not a rash) on your "BUTT CHEEKS" and I promised not to tell any one that you enjoy the old "Back Door Entry"...remember?

DILLIGAF
    Damn, I ain't ****in' with David....lol

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    ooooo first invite then say you have a full boat, I dont want to ride in a SLOWWAVE anyway LMAO

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Yes, but that was friction burns on your "BUTT CHEEKS" and I promised not to tell any one...remember?

well next time dont lick my azz so fast, take your time and injoy it :crossx:

DILLIGAF
    ooooo first invite then say you have a full boat, I dont want to ride in a SLOWWAVE anyway LMAO
    Shit Mel...you know any more than 6 and it is getting crowded. I was taking my son and fiancee and asked them to step aside and go another time....lol

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast