Thread: Okla Ft gibson lake . . . V-drive daycriusers

DUECE'SDAD
    The year before last we ran out to the island at gibson and while there i chatted with a guy about a couple daycruisers there, one of which was his, if i remember correctly, they were both yellow, and one had some reds in the paint scheme, and one had some purples, I think they were both v-drives which seemed odd around here, everyone wants those dam squirters. Anyways the dude says I know where there is a nice engineless v-drive day cruiser, and at that time i wasnt ready, but there is a possibility that i could pic one up this summer and work on it a little late summer and fall and have it for next year, So does anyone know any of the guys around gibson with daycruisers. It is possibly a long shot that this one is still around (maybe though, everyone here wants a fast looking boat ! ! the hole daycruiser thing hasnt caught on here) but even if its gone maybe the dude knows of some others, since you usually know where stuff is like yours, or hang with dudes that have boats like yours. So where are the affordable v -drive day cruisers that need an engine and a little work.

Hay Duce I think Info. knows that guy he has a 3 speed trany in that daycruser Info and I talked about it at the Island one day last year. Long shoot but maybe.

BLUBYU
    There are actually four or five V-drive daycruisers that hang at the island. I know the owners but I don't think they are on these boards much. This Howard has to be one of the http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C02215-med.JPG ones your talking about.

taylormanss
    last time I went to boattraderonline.com I saw one listed in granbury texas forsale i believe it had a ford in it type in daytona it might pop up it was at a consignment shop there.

DUECE'SDAD
    There are actually four or five V-drive daycruisers that hang at the island. I know the owners but I don't think they are on these boards much. This Howard has to be one of the http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C02215-med.JPG ones your talking about.
    Thats the one, im pretty sure this was the guy i was talking to, he mentioned others, i would be looking for one a little longer than that, that looks to be 20 or so, I have a 23 jet day cruiser that is perfect, but it needs a jet, so im checking all my options, Anybody have a berkley style pump for a lake boat, nothing racey just a good standard pump.

Duece'sDad give me a call I may have found you a Daycruiser, it's a jet about 22' needs work. The boat is in Moore OK. south of OKC call me and I'll give you the info. Boe 405-409-5871