Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new mexico hot boats

Sundance
    BB, I only could wish that was her boat. It's actually only a 19' Glastron. They do a lot of wake boarding and pulling my wife around on an inflatable. Be a little hard to do that in Sundance.
    Thanks,Sundance :chi:
    Remember to Keep your Tail Up

Shark In The Pond
    SIP, Been hiding out this year! Business was "SHitty". My daughter and ex-son-in law are getting a divorice. My daughter got custody of their boat. Will hopefully be heading to West Texas in the next couple of months. Want to bring my hot rod down to Lubbock and Lake Nasty in San Angelo. You all got anything going this year?
    A Kustom Kraft TX 19 for racing . Tried the lake boat last yr. but the stereo makes her run a tad bit wet ! I been running with a group in San Angelo and has a house on the lake , come on down !

Shark In The Pond
    shark man could not make it out for turkey called ahead and lubbock told me they were outta of goose :rollside: but the real reason is the boat building and motor bussiness is going stupid crazy no time to do crap when you coming to new mexico i think it is your turn
    We have more Goose now come on over ! I know I need to get over there but when your a poor boy like me trying to put together a new race boat and run all the races this yr. my trips will be limited .

Sundance
    Shark, You all been running on Lake Nasty? Did go down with me ex son-in-law alst year and had a great time. We stay at the Spring River RV and eat at Pack Saddle BBQ. Will try and get down there in May with my boat.
    "Remember to Keep Your Tail UP"

Shark In The Pond
    Shark, You all been running on Lake Nasty? Did go down with me ex son-in-law alst year and had a great time. We stay at the Spring River RV and eat at Pack Saddle BBQ. Will try and get down there in May with my boat.
    "Remember to Keep Your Tail UP"
    Indeed we run on it and I think the place you stayed at is just across the road from them ? I was down there last weekend to work on the boats and might be going back for Super Bowl .

carreraboat
    I think i figured out why you dont want to come to new mexico shark man ........................ you would have to give up that god forsaken west texas humidity. We have plenty of goose over here............ come on............... here sharkey sharkey....j/k Hey did that big linemen of freind ever sell his nordic?

Shark In The Pond
    I think i figured out why you dont want to come to new mexico shark man ........................ you would have to give up that god forsaken west texas humidity. We have plenty of goose over here............ come on............... here sharkey sharkey....j/k Hey did that big linemen of freind ever sell his nordic?
    Man I do need to get over there soon I wanna check out what you have going on now ! I have not talked with Dill for sometime so I don't know if he ever sold it ?

tpmarine.com
    Ok, count me in for both events... :rollside:

Sundance
    Bo, wahat's the status on the parking lot Regatta? Just back in town today and and Monday then gone again all next week and the following. Anything I can do to help?

carreraboat
    I guess i am trying to stall as much as possiable so i can get my boat done some time in march what ya think

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast