Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demolition work....

Jbb
    It's all about planning....and execution... (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2..._excavator.wmv)

Infomaniac
    A perfect 180

Tom Brown
    That's awesome. We knock those old crib elevators down all the time. They've out lived their usefulness.
    It's shocking how easily an elevator can be brought down. We do it a little differently. We knock one corner out and we don't chew that high up into the building. Of course, we're hetero, unlike those FagriCore guys.

Jbb
    That's awesome. We knock those old crib elevators down all the time. They've out lived their usefulness.
    It's shocking how easily an elevator can be brought down. We do it a little differently. We knock one corner out and we don't chew that high up into the building. Of course, we're hetero, unlike those FagriCore guys.
    Listen to Brown.. ...gettin all ...Bob Villa......and shit....

Tom Brown
    Listen to Brown.. ...gettin all ...Bob Villa......and shit....
    For those who don't know, Alberta Wheat Pool and Mannitoba Wheat Pool merged to form Agricore. Agricore later merged with United Grain Growers to form Agricore United. It was all part of an evil plot against the good folks at the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool.
    Anyway, we in the business know them as Fagricore. I'm sure the company is made up of good people. They're just a little more dramatic and artistically inclined than most.
    It's very likely that video came from my province. I can't see the town name on the elevator but most of the UGG elevator network is in Saskatchewan.

Jbb
    For those who don't know, Alberta Wheat Pool and Mannitoba Wheat Pool merged to form Agricore. Agricore later merged with United Grain Growers to form Agricore United. It was all part of an evil plot against the good folks at the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool.
    Anyway, we in the business know them as Fagricore. I'm sure the company is made up of good people. They're just a little more dramatic and artistically inclined than most.
    It's very likely that video came from my province. I can't see the town name on the elevator but most of the UGG elevator network is in Saskatchewan.
    I like Norm better anyway....

Tom Brown
    I like Norm better anyway....
    I like it when Nahm uses his unisaur.

Jbb
    I like it when Nahm uses his unisaur.
    Them's fightin woids in the Northeast.....Canatard.........
    Norm has talent...

hoolign
    Much like you demolished a perfectly good thread that was about to completely disorientate a newbie! took the corner out my ass! just up and burned it down!
    PS wheat sux!

Jbb
    Much like you demolished a perfectly good thread that was about to completely disorientate a newbie! took the corner out my ass! just up and burned it down!
    PS wheat sux!

Yeah...what's up with bustin on Hooli's gig........fag....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast