Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Flywheel/flexplate covers

  1. #1
    I'm No Expert shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    San Clemente, California
    Where are you guys getting these covers from to use with your railkits? I'm talking about the ones where the cover sticks out just enough to cover the flywheel/flexplate and then is flat. I keep finding these bubbled looking ones but i like the other style better. Here's a pic of the style i'm looking for...
    I know duane at HTP has some but i'm hoping to find somthing alittle cheaper.

  2. #2
    Check with Duane @ HTP thats where I got mine.
    I do not have a good pic on file but here is what I have from HTP

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I have them.

  4. #4
    Nucking futs
    Call Jan @ lightning , He has them.
    Lightning (

  5. #5
    Shaun those are made by lightning. THey are super light. I have one on my boat and they weight like 3-4lbs.

Similar Threads

  1. SBC 400 flexplate to flywheel
    By 67weimann in forum Gear Heads
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 08:40 AM
  2. flywheel vs. flexplate
    By hotrod56cars in forum Jet Boats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 10:38 AM
  3. flexplate or flywheel???
    By cole'd one in forum Jet Boats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 11:33 PM
  4. Going from a flywheel to a flexplate
    By 396_WAYS_TO_SPIT in forum Gear Heads
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 08:27 PM
  5. Flywheel or Flexplate?
    By shaun in forum Jet Boats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 05:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts