Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody have pics of this F29

andy01
    OH YEAHHHHH, MY BAD. Forgot about the 152MPH 36.8 Skater Demo....... HEY WAIT A MINUTE, I get it now! you told Dan you were in the market for a 36.8 didnt you? Come on.... cough it up chumpers, thats how it went down didnt it?
    (ANDY01) " ummmmmm, Hi Dan my Name is Andy01 from the HB boards. Im in the market for a new skater, and am thinking of making you an offer to purchase yours"
    ( Dan ) "Hey Andy01, yeah I know who you are. Your the dude that pisses everyone off on-line, and have a boner for anyone who has a DCB..... ON-LINE bully! Anyway, Sorry Andy01 I dont give out free demo rides in my half MILLION dollar Skater! "
    ( Andy01 ) "Come on Dan...... oh please, oh please, oh please.... I once owned a DCB I patched together with a bunch of old parts, and I Have a 05 Spectre that im trying to give away, and I can fly a plane, and I even drive a new style Chevy VETTE...... so you can see, Im highly qualified to operate your 1/2 million dollar boat"
    ( Dan ) "OK, sure Andy...... If it gets you to stop calling me, you can steer my boat........ But you can touch the sticks! "
    you should have bought Kruse's 36....... it was "TURN-KEY"
    Ha ha ha your a funny guy today....... The only people I piss off on line are the ones that truth hurt the most...... That right there is a very true statement...

andy01
    Look here come all of the DCB owners "that a boy Toby you get that mean ole truth tell'n guy, he makes us feel bad"
    Andy

TOBTEK
    Ha ha ha your a funny guy today....... The only people I piss off on line are the ones that truth hurt the most...... That right there is a very statement...
    HUH ??????
    is that some kind of CODE for SKATER owners
    that statement is MISSING something....... like how most skaters are missing any and all creature comforts :rollside:

andy01
    Ha ha ha your a funny guy today....... The only people I piss off on line are the ones that truth hurt the most...... That right there is a very statement...
    HUH ??????
    is that some kind of CODE for SKATER owners
    that statement is MISSING something....... like how most skaters are missing any and all creature comforts :rollside:
    There I fixed it for ya...... lets see your boat has more what? Open seating? But you can't use it over 30 mph you said? People start flying out the front from the boat hopping so bad from 60-70? I had one..... So what does your boat have? A big wind tunnel down the middle... to each is own, to me boats are to be driven not lived on. We've been down this road before.... but if your going to start a "this boats better then that boat" you better get Charlie in here to help your azz out... DCB's are great for family boaters and lake boaters...... I don't have a family and don't like people, so I boat with my wife..... I only need a two seat boat that hauls ass, DCB, Skater, Spectre, Eliminator, what ever, it only has to cruise at 100mph and I am cool. Others want a boat to live on. If I did a west coast boat I would carpet under the deck that showed, no seats, no bed, no nothing. I am after speed, so to me the best creature comfort you could have are seats found in a Skater. Couchs are for watching tv and taking napes, I go back to the house for that....... the rest of the time at the river I spend passing guys like you with your "creature comforts".......... Get your nose out of Daves ass and let him sell some boats you pickle cowboy....... If I go buy a DCB will you sleep better at night?
    Andy

TOBTEK
    "I don't have a family and don't like people"...... LMAO right there!
    " If I go buy a DCB will you sleep better at night?".... NO WAY, I want you to get a new 30 or 36 flat deck Skater! Looking forward to being a BB next yr! Have the gas card ready to rip! We have NO NEED for our boat next season.

andy01
    "I don't have a family and don't like people"...... LMAO right there!
    The only people I hang out with at the river have thier own boat.......

roln 20s
    I think I've got the bum rap as the tire kicker BIG TIME! how about Mr BoatBling himself Patrick/rolin20's...... 5 yrs of kicking them tires to get the bad ass DCB which a new Sea Doo XP will spank.
    Toby, WTF...think you could rip any harder...damn :cry: For the record, I am about 25 years younger than you, that's why I had to kick the tires for a few, its called graduating High School and College, then a two years later...here we are--a DCB I love my boat and I USE mine- 112 hours thus far--delivery 3 months after yours. Plus, mine has NOT been forsale yet this year
    Even Jordy and Andy feel bad for me since you just stepped where it really hurts...that's it--I'm calling Dave. He'll make you be nice :rollside:
    Roln 20s <---getting defending by Spectre owners--didn't see that one coming

Jordy
    Maybe one of these days Toby will kick the tires out from under the quote button and learn how to shoe it!!!

unleashed
    Holy Shiat...Im loving this thread...this is like old times in Cats and tunnels...except with a few new players. Keep it coming!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

XTRM22
    Toby, WTF...think you could rip any harder...damn :cry: For the record, I am about 25 years younger than you, that's why I had to kick the tires for a few, Roln 20s <---getting defending by Spectre owners--didn't see that one coming
    ROFLMAO,, I was coming in to defend ya Patrick, but you seem to have it under control! Wait what am I laughing at Is my boat older then you? :cry:
    Chuck

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast