Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody have pics of this F29

andy01
    Toby, WTF...think you could rip any harder...damn :cry: For the record, I am about 25 years younger than you, that's why I had to kick the tires for a few, its called graduating High School and College, then a two years later...here we are--a DCB I love my boat and I USE mine- 112 hours thus far--delivery 3 months after yours. Plus, mine has NOT been forsale yet this year
    Even Jordy and Andy feel bad for me since you just stepped where it really hurts...that's it--I'm calling Dave. He'll make you be nice :rollside:
    Roln 20s <---getting defending by Spectre owners--didn't see that one coming
    Don't call Dave, he doesn't have time to kick the shit out of Tobohomo again tomorrow........
    Hey is Dan sticking up for you? Because I don't own a *boat anymore...... ... :rollside:
    * Specturd ..........sorry I couldn't help myself.
    Andy

dicudmore
    YOU LOCK IT UP...... " team player " im going to cough up blood and ice my balls.
    I think I've got the bum rap as the tire kicker BIG TIME! how about Mr BoatBling himself Patrick/rolin20's...... 5 yrs of kicking them tires to get the bad ass DCB which a new Sea Doo XP will spank. OR how about the current KING of tire kickers.... Mr please take me for a free ride in your 32 Skater. And the list goes WAY on from there....
    SOOOO go run a " HOT ROUTE " and wait for Todd to play "tummy sticks" with! Mr bad ass 1992 Spectre boy.... :rollside:
    hey buddy at least Patrick USES his DCLB
    Spectre owners to the rescue here! Now, IMO I think for Boat Bling's sake he should have ordered an Ultra Shadow instead of the Mach--as John used to buy the shiat out of those covers, but give the boy credit...I know at 25 I wasn't rolling a DCB, not even a "slow" one :220v:

andy01
    ROFLMAO,, I was coming in to defend ya Patrick, but you seem to have it under control! Wait what am I laughing at Is my boat older then you? :cry:
    Chuck
    Hey there's enough DCB owners around this thread, run along and look for some ski rope. You have tubber to tow.........
    You should find someone to tube through the parade of lights.

Garrddogg
    HOLLY SHIT.. All i got to say is I aint buyin no fuggin cat, you fuggers are mean!

dicudmore
    HOLLY SHIT.. All i got to say is I aint buyin no fuggin cat, you fuggers are mean!
    its all in good fun Gary

Jordy
    We got your back. Even though this pic could get you kicked out of the Kool Aid Crew...
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=19181&stc=1

DCBDaytona
    Toby, WTF...think you could rip any harder...damn :cry: For the record, I am about 25 years younger than you, that's why I had to kick the tires for a few, its called graduating High School and College, then a two years later...here we are--a DCB I love my boat and I USE mine- 112 hours thus far--delivery 3 months after yours. Plus, mine has NOT been forsale yet this year
    Even Jordy and Andy feel bad for me since you just stepped where it really hurts...that's it--I'm calling Dave. He'll make you be nice :rollside:
    This is a great thread! I'll defend you too Patrick...I'm 23 with a DCB

MR HARLEY
    ...I'm 23 with a DCB

DCBDaytona

Don't hate old man.
    Where have you been?

MR HARLEY
    Don't hate old man.
    Old man? I'm still in my twenties.
    Where have you been?
    At home. :frown:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast