Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missed Banks Reunion? Here we go in IONE WN.

CircleJerk
    Yes, another Nostalgia race is upon us again for July 5-6 in Ione Washington just North of Cusick and South of Metaline Falls. On the great Pend Orielle river, we have a wild city site nestled in a canyon with plenty of green grass and excited townsfolk. We will converge July 4 in the City Park to enjoy Iones hospitality and Independence Day celebration. The whole town is excited to have us after viewing the Banks lake race spectacular. I would like to thank those involved with sponsoring the trophies and the city for giving us the key to it. Budweiser will pay for awards and posters for this event and Sparkys will provide the food. My twin brother and I will provide the stupid humor and race commentary while the 'Nosty' boys and girl will provide the thrills, noise, and combat. Added to the program will be the Pro Alcohol hydros hitting the straights at over 100 mph! Yes, the Nostalgic Inboard hydros will be there. Admission, once again, is FREE! Racing starts at 12:00 noon on Saturday July 5. For more info, call the Blonde Bomber 509 230 5202 or put up with a perfect JeRk. smile_sp
    [ June 22, 2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: CircleJerk ]

77468sleekcraft
    DAMN I WOULD LOVE TO GO BUT WILL BE AT MY CABIN ON BLUE LAKE TEARING IT UP ...

CircleJerk
    OH, partying without us smile_sp ??

BILLY.B
    CJ, how was Gordie Bonin?. Did he show up at Banks lake?. If so isn't he a real piece of work

77468sleekcraft
    PARTYING WITHOUT YOU GUYS,,,,YEA,,,,BUT HEA I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ALL HOT BOATERS INTERESTED COME UP AND PARTY WITH ME IVE GOT 100 FEET WATERFRONT ON BLUE LAKE WITCH IS ABOUT 10 MINUTES FROM BANKS...NO SPEED LIMIT.... JUST SAY THE WORD AND WE CAN GET SOMETHING GOING...

CircleJerk
    BILLY.B:
    CJ, how was Gordie Bonin?. Did he show up at Banks lake?. If so isn't he a real piece of work No, His bud Larry {top fuel} Taylor was there but 240 Gordie had too much fun the night before{Saturday} so you cant give him a bad time for going! I think he would have been impressed with the close action. I still cant believe it myself! What is real cool Billy, those fellas that came,were my competition 20 years ago in Super-Pro drag racing and they pitched in and worked on Blondes boat when I was ready to quit. Driftwood had plugged the pickups and I had to borrow 96 jets to get any plug color! I dont know why the 396 was so far off last years tune up. All I switched was an HEI for the mag. More spark I guess. The Blonde finished second in the final heat as she is still getting used to the Whirlaway and new power. We had a blast and finished dead last for the weekend, that never happened to me at the drags! smile_sp JeRkmeister

CircleJerk
    77468sleekcraft:
    PARTYING WITHOUT YOU GUYS,,,,YEA,,,,BUT HEA I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ALL HOT BOATERS INTERESTED COME UP AND PARTY WITH ME IVE GOT 100 FEET WATERFRONT ON BLUE LAKE WITCH IS ABOUT 10 MINUTES FROM BANKS...NO SPEED LIMIT.... JUST SAY THE WORD AND WE CAN GET SOMETHING GOING... I cant believe you missed us? I will give you one more chance Sept 6, same place Sunbanks resort. Lets get something going! Never heard of Blue Lake but that doesnt mean a thing. I'm the JeRk smile_sp

77468sleekcraft
    SOUNDS GOOD...I WILL DEFINATLY NOT MISS THAT,SO WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING. A:/Toys.jpg CHRIS

CircleJerk
    Our third race with the potential of 16 v-drives and 50 hydros. And as usuall, the dunk tank testing that seems to follow this site everytime we race there. This time we will have floatation buoys, water pumps and a big spill kit ready for any problems. We discovered our turn buoys have a 3000lb lifting capacity so Raysonkid wont have to raise any treasure by himself.....he sure is strong! smile_sp

77468sleekcraft
    WELL ILL BE THERE BUT IM CAMPING IN STYLE IN MY HOUSE ON BLUE LAKE 10 MINUTES FROM BANKS THERES PLENTY OF ROOM SO IF PEOPLE WANT TO HANG OUT AND PARTY WITH ME THAT WOULD BE AWSOME BUT IM WARNING YA ANYBODY WHO COMES HAS TO RACE ME AND IF I LOOSE YOU OWE ME A BEER AND IF I WIN YOU OWE ME A BEER ...COOL ---OK ---COOL CHRIS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast