Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need ski tow

Boatmike
    I need a ski tow for a 460 Ford. Anybody have one?

Her454
    Boatmike:
    I need a ski tow for a 460 Ford. Anybody have one? Ya dont need a ski tow to tow a ford....just use an old ski rope, it'll work. eek!

Blown 472
    Her454:
    Boatmike:
    I need a ski tow for a 460 Ford. Anybody have one? Ya dont need a ski tow to tow a ford....just use an old ski rope, it'll work. eek! This coming from a chick with a non running boat?? you been hanging out in the jet section??

Her454
    Blown 472:
    This coming from a chick with a non running boat?? you been hanging out in the jet section?? CORRECTION. I Never said my boat is NOT running, it runs great, and its a CHEVY. It just doesnt have upholstery yet.....but it sure shines....

Blown 472
    You going to sit on milk crates to drive it??

Her454
    Blown 472:
    You going to sit on milk crates to drive it?? I'd say something smartass like "maybe, but at least I wont need a tow".....
    but Im not about to tempt fate with my luck lately. eek!

Blown 472
    Her454:
    Blown 472:
    You going to sit on milk crates to drive it?? I'd say something smartass like "maybe, but at least I wont need a tow".....
    but Im not about to tempt fate with my luck lately. eek! Come on, say it, then the pix will start rolling in when you break and at the end of the rope.

Her454
    You are evil.

Blown 472

Boatmike
    Now, now you two no need for hostilities, I'm just looking for a ski tow for one of my two boats you notice how i say "one of my two" I have a Chevy and a Ford and they are both great and i have blown up Chevy's and Ford's and been towed in with both! And oh ya they're both killer looking and they both Run, Run Hard!
    [ June 30, 2003, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Boatmike ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast