Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Enduro!

h2oski2fast
    :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: lol...
    No this year the only thing that I kicked ass on was our equipment... You guys missed a really good race... The outboards handed asses out left & right... Not one divison 3 boat finished... in fact not 1 v-drive boat finished this year! :cry: Nobody crashed or got hurt. Things were overall very cool... There will need to be some adjustments for next year so that Plan B can win again! :crossx: lol U.T. you missed me driving naked biatch! :devil:
    What about the GN w/ the Duramax? Or the Flatty that was pitted a few down from you?

You Te
    [QUOTE=Knuckle head]The Second place boat was a Stoker
    Second is better than 3rd.

You Te
    :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: lol...
    No this year the only thing that I kicked ass on was our equipment... You guys missed a really good race... The outboards handed asses out left & right... Not one divison 3 boat finished... in fact not 1 v-drive boat finished this year! :cry: Nobody crashed or got hurt. Things were overall very cool... There will need to be some adjustments for next year so that Plan B can win again! :crossx: lol U.T. you missed me driving naked biatch! :devil:
    I missed you naked, :cry: :cry: No one crashed or got hurt, that's a plus.
    I guess some days you're the fly and some days you're the windshield.

Boat211
    [QUOTE=Knuckle head]The Second place boat was a Stoker
    Second is better than 3rd.
    3rd is better than 4th-32nd

MAXIMUS
    What about the GN w/ the Duramax? Or the Flatty that was pitted a few down from you?
    From what my friends said up river Jim's Duramax was getting towed in towards the end of the race. Not sure which flatty you were referring too. The mandela came in toward the end with a sparkplug or valve problem, & my buddy john in the sanger broke his V-drive on the output shaft...

BADAXE
    Well went and watched the enduro this pass weekend and Maxipad can make fun of the whackers but they placed like 7 out of the top ten and the overall was a sleekcraft whacker with a stock lowerend unit with no nosecone or low water pickup! I think some of those big blocks are still diving for all there parts! We radared the boats from my friends dock just before badnocks and the fastest boat we saw was the twin turbo schiada at 88mph and the winner with a sleekcraft whacker never went over 78mph from what we saw and he was passing up quite a few "badass" vdrive gn boats! Goodtimes!
    You do realize they had a 20 minute head start.

STVBOY
    You do realize they had a 20 minute head start.
    Of course I do! Each class was seperated by 15min! It still does not say much for the v drives not one finished the race! LOL

STV_Keith
    Dennis, I talked with Skip today, and last week. They just got the boat in the water running last week, but not even on boost in the water until Thursday. Apparently, they had problems keeping the turbo boots on, and that's what popped on the last lap.
    They also said they need more gear - they were running on the governor all day.

h2oski2fast
    Dennis, I talked with Skip today, and last week. They just got the boat in the water running last week, but not even on boost in the water until Thursday. Apparently, they had problems keeping the turbo boots on, and that's what popped on the last lap.
    They also said they need more gear - they were running on the governor all day.
    I must have missed the last lap deal. It seemed like it needed a bigger gear or wheel.

h2oski2fast
    Of course I do! Each class was seperated by 15min! It still does not say much for the v drives not one finished the race! LOL
    Thats ok, not one STV started the race.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast