Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Enduro!

MAXIMUS
    The duramax needs a lot more gear. It was running 62 mph at a touch over 3000 rpm... He said it gets there in a short burst! Pretty cool deal if you ask me... Anyway after doing the math If we would not have broken the 305 boat we would have finished appox 6 min behind the winning boat so we weren't fast enough anyway... :messedup: Still an extremly fun race to compete in! I wish more people would give it a whirl!

MAXIMUS
    By the way stvboy do you hang out at your friends place very often??? That is right across the river from our place! Would love to see your boat run sometime...

STVBOY
    By the way stvboy do you hang out at your friends place very often??? That is right across the river from our place! Would love to see your boat run sometime...
    Yeah I actually do go there quite often. Its my buddy's cousin's house the maroon 21 rayson that is blown is my friends boat. If my boat is there it is usually anchored in front of the beach!

MAXIMUS
    Yeah I actually do go there quite often. Its my buddy's cousin's house the maroon 21 rayson that is blown is my friends boat. If my boat is there it is usually anchored in front of the beach!
    Cool... well we will have to get together some time... I will be down there over thanksgiving but with the GN for the race...

You Te
    Would love to see your boat run sometime...
    I'd love to see you drive naked sometime Max.

Tom Brown
    I'd love to see you drive naked sometime Max.
    I'll bet that's something to look at when he's running through 1' chop. :idea:

You Te
    I'll bet that's something to look at when he's running through 1' chop. :idea:
    I wonder how many inches 1' of chop will produce?

Marty Gras
    It says very little for the V-drive owners/mechanics, not the V-drive boats! This just shows us that it's "no river cruise", but this race is a real "ass kicker". I salute those who started the race, and I give thanks to the winners for "keeping it a safe race"!!!! To all, a job well done!!!!

Towndrunk
    It says very little for the V-drive owners/mechanics, not the V-drive boats! This just shows us that it's "no river cruise", but this race is a real "ass kicker". I salute those who started the race, and I give thanks to the winners for "keeping it a safe race"!!!! To all, a job well done!!!!
    I started to drive over there but changed my mind. Does that count?

MAXIMUS
    I started to drive over there but changed my mind. Does that count?
    Yes it counts as another notch to the top of the duchebag scale! Congradulations!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast