Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Enduro!

stoker2001
    Yeah I actually do go there quite often. Its my buddy's cousin's house the maroon 21 rayson that is blown is my friends boat. If my boat is there it is usually anchored in front of the beach!John,Congrats on the footage in HB.Any chance you going to World Finals in three weeks?

stoker2001
    I started to drive over there but changed my mind. Does that count? I hear "Tinker Toy" will be at Firebird in three weeks :crossx:

You Te
    "no river cruise"
    That is correct, it was a "jungle cruise" for our friend Max the circus monkey.

STVBOY
    John,Congrats on the footage in HB.Any chance you going to World Finals in three weeks?
    Thanks Kevin! No I don't think I will make it to the World Finals! Good Luck!

MAXIMUS
    That is correct, it was a "jungle cruise" for our friend Max the circus monkey.

Towndrunk
    Yes it counts as another notch to the top of the duchebag scale! Congradulations!
    H
    Maxi Pad, tell us about that 1" you have.Is that with the foreskin pulled over your ears?

MAXIMUS
    H
    Maxi Pad, tell us about that 1" you have.Is that with the foreskin pulled over your ears?
    This reminds me of one of Hansons middle of the night posts...

Towndrunk
    This reminds me of one of Hansons middle of the night posts...
    Yes indeed Thats all I have for you.

Havasu Carrera
    I saw a guy down at the dam turn in front of the Blue water and it seemed he had flown out of a red twin turbo v drive. The rescue guys put him on a stretcher. Was a heavy set gentlemen.

MAXIMUS
    I saw a guy down at the dam turn in front of the Blue water and it seemed he had flown out of a red twin turbo v drive. The rescue guys put him on a stretcher. Was a heavy set gentlemen.
    He mighta looked heavy set do to all the gear he was wearing to pilot that monster! He is actually a very frail old rickety man! Thought he saw a wallet floating in the water & wanted to check it out!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast