Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LH 12x16 Kindsvater Prop for sale.

dmontzsta
    $250 obo Let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks.

Nucking futs
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks.
    Will that fit in a berkley split bowl? If so, what rpm can I get with a mild bbc with the scoop backwards?

dmontzsta
    Will that fit in a berkley split bowl? If so, what rpm can I get with a mild bbc with the scoop backwards?
    I think so, you should buy it...no returns though.
    :rollside:

v-drive
    Hey Don, take it off the market it's sold. The daughter needs it for the Lavey. Ben

dmontzsta
    Hey Don, take it off the market it's sold. The daughter needs it for the Lavey. Ben
    ok cool...let me know if you want me to ship it, my office is in Corona...or if you want to meet up!

v-drive
    Let's meet someplace in the middle. Where do you eat lunch when in the oc, we could meet there. My treat......Ben

dmontzsta
    Let's meet someplace in the middle. Where do you eat lunch when in the oc, we could meet there. My treat......Ben
    I am usually in a mad dash when I am down there. I go to Santa Ana and then Anaheim and have to get back out to Corona for shipping. I am the delivery bitch! lol. Basically my route is 91 W get off at Glassell, then 91 W to 22 W exit Fairview, then 22 E to 55 N to 91 E and back out to the beautiful IE. Do you still work in Fountain Valley and live in Lake Forest? or something like that?
    I will be doing this tomorrow, leaving Corona around 1-2pm and getting down in the OC around 2-3pm. Then again on Friday but probably earlier, as I need to leave half day for a 3 O'clock family matinee.

v-drive
    now that's a mouth full. Yeah I still work in fv but live in mission viejo.
    I think I can make the 22 and fairview part...Ben

dmontzsta
    now that's a mouth full. Yeah I still work in fv but live in mission viejo.
    I think I can make the 22 and fairview part...Ben
    Cool...now I just need a coupling so I can get the SOB off the shaft!

v-drive
    Don't kill yourself D, I don't need it that quick. I can wait until next week if you like. I would say Friday but my whole day is taken up with contractors at our house. Maybe shipping is the better idea. send an address and I will send a check and a shipping fee. :coffeycup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast