Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Afterbay??? What day......

Kindsvater Flat
    That sucks. Heard there was a kid killed at Lake Shasta yesterday on a jet ski.

sanger mike
    that sucks, Im glad everybodys okay. Its geting more embarasing to tell pepole i own 2 jet ski's when thing's like this happen all the time.

BigBoyToys
    Kindsvater Flat:
    That sucks. Heard there was a kid killed at Lake Shasta yesterday on a jet ski. I heard on the channel 3 news tonight another Jet Skiier got killed yesterday at New Melones. An 18 year old guy from Pleasanton got killed after running into the tow rope of a boat that was pulling a wakeboarder. Apparently, the PWC operator didn't see the rope or wake boarder and ran right into the rope at a high rate of speed. Just guessing here but I would bet that he was trying to jump the wake(s) the boat was making....seen them come awful close to the back of my boat on a few occasions.....
    Too many PWC operators are not paying attention!

BK
    Kindsvater Flat:
    That sucks. Heard there was a kid killed at Lake Shasta yesterday on a jet ski. Yep, father and son on sedoes. Son cut in front of pops and was killed, very sad.
    Hey K-Flat, were is the Afterbay? How long of a drive is it from Redding? Ive seen pictures of it and would like to check it out.

sanger mike
    BK, the afterbay is about 15 miles south of chico on hwy 99.

Kindsvater Flat
    BK:
    Kindsvater Flat:
    That sucks. Heard there was a kid killed at Lake Shasta yesterday on a jet ski. Yep, father and son on sedoes. Son cut in front of pops and was killed, very sad.
    Hey K-Flat, were is the Afterbay? How long of a drive is it from Redding? Ive seen pictures of it and would like to check it out. Its south of chico right off of 99. Turn east on 162 like your going to Oroville. Its only about 100 yrds off of 99. I got the tape today Byron, I will check it out later tonight. Any footage of you towing me in?

sanger mike
    Sorry mike, my damm cell died when we were talking its charged now POS phone. call me

BK
    QUOTE]Any footage of you towing me in? [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Nope, at least not on the tape I sent you wink Thanks for the directions, im gonna try and head down there in the next couple weeks.

DansBlown73Nordic
    That is something. To have a Jet Ski hit the ski rope..... eek! idea They should show the pictures to all people with Jet Skis....

63stevens
    It's too bad that jet ski's and boats are on the same water ways. Jet ski's should have their own area and boats theirs. Especially when confined to small areas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast