Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: STUPID! Taken to a whole new level

RiverDave
    Anything with a Ford motor SUX!! :crossx:
    181K and still running like a champ.. Chevy's don't even survive the warranty period anymore.. 496 what?
    RD

RiverDave
    i honestly dont really care for the navi's but that one doesnt look TOO bad. I have seen the 30's on H2's (what they were intended for) and they look pimp.
    Unless it says "BigFoot" on the side of it 30's don't look pimp on anything..
    RD

Cole Trickle
    181K and still running like a champ.. Chevy's don't even survive the warranty period anymore.. 496 what?
    RD
    The 5.4 dosent make enough power to hurt it's self!!
    It's kinda like RB wearing boxing gloves punching himself in the head after some drinks. :crossx:

RiverDave
    The 5.4 dosent make enough power to hurt it's self!!
    It's kinda like RB wearing boxing gloves punching himself in the head after some drinks. :crossx:
    Stacy's Exped pulled an old Heavy Spectra 20 up the grape vine at 60+ mph the whole way and never blinked. The whole way down from Nor Cal I wouldn't have noticed there was a boat behind it if I didn't look in the mirrors.
    My Navi pulled that same boat up the hills on the 15 going to riverside at 70+ish...
    How fast do ya really need to go with a boat in tow?
    I was passing Toyota 4 runners that weren't towing going up the grapevine.
    RD

Cole Trickle
    Stacy's Exped pulled an old Heavy Spectra 20 up the grape vine at 60+ mph the whole way and never blinked. The whole way down from Nor Cal I wouldn't have noticed there was a boat behind it if I didn't look in the mirrors.
    My Navi pulled that same boat up the hills on the 15 going to riverside at 70+ish...
    RD
    Can you help me pull my boat home with your navi? It couldn't be that much heavier than that Spectra :crossx:
    I like Navi's and Expeditions I just think there are some way better motors out there. the chevy 5.3, titan 5.6 and dodge 5.7 all put out about 30-50 HP more than those 80 valve ford thingys :idea: :rollside:
    Where are the pics of the new Sled???

djunkie
    Whipped a bitch is far from GANGSTA and yes your bridge is safe, when we doing Isaac's
    When I get over being sick. :yuk: :yuk:

djunkie
    RD
    Did I ever tell you the story about a cetain Ford product and my garage? :crossx: :crossx:

Nord
    I saw this clown, whipped a bitch and took his picture. He actually thought I was impressed with his 30" rims....
    Gotta love the raiders hat he was wearing also
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...61dumbdumb.jpg
    You turned around to take a picture..........sounds like you were impressed to me......
    ~NORD~

RiverDave
    Can you help me pull my boat home with your navi? It couldn't be that much heavier than that Spectra :crossx:
    I like Navi's and Expeditions I just think there are some way better motors out there. the chevy 5.3, titan 5.6 and dodge 5.7 all put out about 30-50 HP more than those 80 valve ford thingys :idea: :rollside:
    Where are the pics of the new Sled???
    My Navi would have no problems pulling that Sled... eerrr I mean Sleek back to Cali. If you need a real truck to man up and pull it, you just let me know.
    I agree on the Titan.. that's a nice truck for shizzle.
    As far as pics, I haven't gotten them off the camera yet. I'll post them up tomorrow or the day after. It's not here right now so I can't just go out and take a picture. It's already starting it's transformation if ya know what I'm sayin..
    RD

BajaMike
    I saw this clown, whipped a bitch and took his picture. He actually thought I was impressed with his 30" rims....
    Gotta love the raiders hat he was wearing also
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...61dumbdumb.jpg
    Yea, I agree....those look f-ing stupid!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast