Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you had to pick one?

SHOTKALLIN
    the DCB has shinier wheels and it comes with a 3 month supply of Kool Aid. Only 3 months because thats how long the owner will keep it before he puts it up for sale.

Hardly Satisfied
    pass on both

a catered life
    like the green color but dont know much about dcb and since i own a eliminator i am partial to them...just hate the way eliminator puts their name so big on everything...if i were single either would work because of the punany effect they would cause i would imagine lots of panties drop for both of them

No Name
    if i were single either would work because of the punany effect they would cause i would imagine lots of panties drop for both of them
    If I was to buy either one I would be single :argue: not to mention broke and homeless. :cry: :cry:
    Fock it, I think I'll go for the DCB.

Kilrtoy
    If I was to buy either one I would be single :argue: not to mention broke and homeless. :cry: :cry:
    Fock it, I think I'll go for the DCB.
    OH SMACK,
    That means, D.A. will be joining the CLUB.....
    Thats what im talking about

No Name
    OH SMACK,
    That means, D.A. will be joining the CLUB.....
    Thats what im talking about
    The only way D.A. will be joining the club is if she finds someone else with one, because No Name = No Cash. :cry: :cry:

jbtrailerjim
    I'm not a big fan of green but if I had to choose between the both, I'd definitely take the DCB. That Eliminator is ugly. :yuk: The gel on that thing is hideous. I like the lines on DCB F-series much better than Daytona's also.

No Name
    Aw yes..... here we go. I 'lgive you a hint it starts with three letters. Very nice boat.
    What's up Joel.......

Brian
    The only way D.A. will be joining the club is if she finds someone else with one, because No Name = No Cash. :cry: :cry:
    LOL! Posting that around here is brave... Might even convince some to keep their boat longer than 3 months!
    I could buy one of those rigs but then I'd be single too. And poor(er). Guess the Magic is as good as it's going to get. :cry:

dicudmore

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast