Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jet boat gathering oct. 22th,21st,and22nd

taylormanss
    we will be at coleto creek again next weekend,if anyone wants to come out come on .bring your baffles just in case.

ONAROLL
    Randall, I would like to get out at least one more time, but damn, thats a pretty good pull for a weekend...........Vic

atxwrangler
    awe, c'mon!it's not like driving to california or anything!what else do you have planned for that weekend?

ONAROLL
    awe, c'mon!it's not like driving to california or anything!what else do you have planned for that weekend?
    its 13 hours haulin ass, and I did it twice this summer, I will have a couple sets of seats going down later this fall so we'll bring the boat, at least the seats will offset my Captain Morgan, shrimp and stripper bills, I love it down there any excuse will do. Vic........... :idea:

pro53
    New to this site but I will be there in #6 campsite.Lookin forward to drinkin some cold ones and meeting some fellow boaters.

Devilman
    New to this site but I will be there in #6 campsite.Lookin forward to drinkin some cold ones and meeting some fellow boaters.
    #6 is a damn nice site. Didn't seem to have a lot of weeds along the bank, made it nice gettin in & out of the water & lots of shade.... Close to the ramp too.... :crossx:

pro53
    Are you still going?

Devilman
    Are you still going?
    Well, hell yeah..... :rollside: Be there Saturday mornin sometime. Greaser was thinkin about coming too. Haven't heard from him last few days though, he's been out of town working at his hunting lease.....

pro53
    Yea hope Greaser shows up hes a Kool Kat.Will be lookin for yea.

taylormanss
    Randall, I would like to get out at least one more time, but damn, thats a pretty good pull for a weekend...........Vic
    hey vic,you can stay longer than a weekend, you can stay at my house.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast