Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Switching Jobs

RitcheyRch
    Congrats and enjoy the time off.

a catered life
    wow what a guy...the writting was on the wall it all started off when you ran their top notch secetary (book-keeper) off the job :cry: , crashed the company truck (and had no injuries-sounded like a set up), then quit only to take a vacation
    man it must be nice to JBR good luck with the new venture
    ps can i get the family discount on the Directtv now :rollside: :boxed:

SoCal_fun
    Congrats Rich!!
    Enjoy the time off.

AZKC
    I did that a couple of years back, took sometime off between jobs, turned into a year of being a househubby. Wasn't so bad really. :crossx: Good Luck JBR

JetBoatRich
    wow what a guy...the writting was on the wall it all started off when you ran their top notch secetary (book-keeper) off the job :cry: , crashed the company truck (and had no injuries-sounded like a set up), then quit only to take a vacation
    man it must be nice to JBR good luck with the new venture
    ps can i get the family discount on the Directtv now :rollside: :boxed:
    you summed it up pretty good The relationship with the secretary was a close one and something to do with ithttp://roostwear.com/forum/images/smiles/con_stir.gif

JetBoatRich
    I did that a couple of years back, took sometime off between jobs, turned into a year of being a househubby. Wasn't so bad really. :crossx: Good Luck JBR
    Only two weeks for me this time around about three years ago, I took 8 months off

JetBoatRich
    Should be a nice break
    Headed to Denver Saturday, taking my son to his first NFL game be home a couple days and headed to Pennsylvania for a couple day

LUVNLIFE
    Congrats Rich. Look at you posting at 11:30 pm getting all out of the grove of early to bed early to rise :rollside: Relax a little man

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
    Congrats Rich I'm so happy for you I know Stephs Really happy also now just make sure the ritas are ready at 4:30pm I will take mine on the rocks Steph likes hers blended then we will have some steaks grilled (make sure you get perfect grill marks a nice salad and loaded baked potato then a nice chocolate cake then we should be good til the next night if you have any question just concur with Step and she will send me a memo

JetBoatRich
    Congrats Rich. Look at you posting at 11:30 pm getting all out of the grove of early to bed early to rise :rollside: Relax a little man
    Sounds about right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12