Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Notaries in OC, IE?

Roxysnow
    I have some docs that need to be notarized and don't want to pay 20 bucks per signature! Thanks :rollside:

OGShocker
    I have some docs that need to be notarized and don't want to pay 20 bucks per signature! Thanks :rollside:
    I think our friend Tina..... Uh, nevermind..j/k.
    My book keeper was in school today for that very thing. Not sure of her time line or you could use her..

Phat Matt
    I will sign them for $5.

phebus
    No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. :rollside:

RP1
    I use the FedEX-Post Office Express and I think they are $10.00 a sig. Not sure, never worried since that signature makes me money.

ahhell
    Most of those postal places have one...10 bucks per siggy... :220v:

phebus
    Our bank (Downey Savings) has one, and they offer a great service for customers. I know they have done them for me for free in the past, but that was one at a time.
    Try your bank, and see what they say.

Kilrtoy
    Your the kinda guy that buys a super expensive boat and then bitches about the oil costing $4 a gallon

essexjet
    We have one at the office if you want to come on over (upland - 210 & Campus).

Roxysnow
    Your the kinda guy that buys a super expensive boat and then bitches about the oil costing $4 a gallon
    It's all about investing when I'm making 4.25 per hour! Whatever, I went to DCB first and they locked the door so I would come in then put a "BIG BALLER ONLY" sign in the window!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast