Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's my hubbies b-day and i need some ideas

Steamin' Rice
    Tres Martin has an offshore performance boating school that is based in Florida. http://www.performanceboatschool.com/
    Tuition to the school is $2500 per person, but from what I have heard it is worth the price ..

2Driver
    We live in northern California ( deltal Area ) does anybody have any Idea's ?
    All your suggestions would helppppppppppp
    Mrs. Formula
    Mammoth: deep fresh snow, cabin, ski with the kids, hot butter rum, second room for the kids...you know the rest :rollside:

Mrs. Formula
    2Driver thats a great Idea but i am looking for some warm weather. Its a pick between Florida and Hawaii at this point. Just looking for some good deals at this point with lots of things to do or just to relax. Suggestions welcome Oh and lets keep this clean. When it come to all of our kids I think that is not to much to ask for. Thank You

JB in so cal
    2Driver thats a great Idea but i am looking for some warm weather. Its a pick between Florida and Hawaii at this point. Just looking for some good deals at this point with lots of things to do or just to relax. Suggestions welcome Oh and lets keep this clean. When it come to all of our kids I think that is not to much to ask for. Thank You
    Nice work, Brown!!

OGShocker
    Oh and lets keep this clean. When it come to all of our kids I think that is not to much to ask for. Thank You
    I think you don't know Tom Brown.
    I am quite surprised he didn't offer a lesson in "pounding your hubby's face into the shape of your pelvis" 101. Now that young lady is how Tom Brown rolls in the North Country!

superdave013
    check out the Riviera Maya area in Mexico. I liked it better then Hawaii

Tom Brown
    I think you don't know Tom Brown.
    ... at least, not in that way.
    OG, did I ever tell you about my idea for lemon-lime flavored Vagistat?
    Mrs. Formula, you might want to refrain from showing this thread to your children. ... or even telling them about this site at all. It's an adult site, as per the sign on warnings.
    ... and great luck with the family birthday celebration.

OGShocker
    OG, did I ever tell you about my idea for lemon-lime flavored Vagistat?
    No, however, I think you are on the right track now. Your last idea of the liver and onion flavor fell a little flat. Good luck in all your Vagistat endeavors!

Tom Brown
    Nice work, Brown!!
    How come I always get blamed for this stuff? Hoolign put me up to it.

Tom Brown
    Your last idea of the liver and onion flavor fell a little flat.
    That idea might still fly but the focus group recommended we drop the real onion bits.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast