Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's my hubbies b-day and i need some ideas

Jbb
    Brown is nothing but trouble ...and should be banned like Hanson....

OGShocker
    That idea might still fly but the focus group recommended we drop the real onion bits.
    That might just help. Are you keeping the liver bits? Without them the product is DOOOOOOMED! :idea:

Tom Brown

OK... I'll be good.

BarryMac
    Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him

sam pioske
    Girl Another thought Mexico! Puerto vallarta Maybe- Buena ventura or kids would have a ball at The Krystel, Your budget shoud reach! now days Passports should be aquired for any travel. I have been to alot of places in the world Hi. many times P V Mexico is close and fun. If you want more info. spioske@sti.net
    Where in Bay aera are you ? Came from Burlingame Santa clara, had a Formala boat probably before you were born LOL. Oh Sun trip is in Santa clara they fly out of Oak .

GoCiggie31
    The family always loves the tried-n-true Hilton Hawaiian on Oahu-been doing this with the family for the last 6 years. Very reasonable rates, family friendly, awesome views, great shopping for all ages and wonderful beaches and LOTS to do on the island for the family- from great shopping to remote north shore activity. Just try to schedule off season, less crowds.
    I use to work on the islands so I am kinda fond of the family spirit of all the islands.
    good luck

JMC
    You need a germ mask around here Mrs. Formula. Forget Florida, your not missing anything. I think this is what you are looking for.
    http://www.hawaiiracewaypark.com/
    http://www.hawaiiracewaypark.com/school.html

2Driver
    2Driver thats a great Idea but i am looking for some warm weather. Its a pick between Florida and Hawaii at this point. Just looking for some good deals at this point with lots of things to do or just to relax. Suggestions welcome Oh and lets keep this clean. When it come to all of our kids I think that is not to much to ask for. Thank You
    Was my idea "unclean".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123