Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anybody ever run.....

lilrick
    alcohol through a single dominator??

Nucking futs
    alcohol through a single dominator??
    yep !!

LakesOnly
    anybody ever run alcohol through a single dominator??Yes I have and boy was that a mistake. The knots were much tighter, she whipped harder, the fingernails were dug in deeper, and my god, the verbal abuse.
    LO

YeLLowBoaT
    Yes I have and boy was that a mistake. The knots were much tighter, she whipped harder, the fingernails were dug in deeper, and my god, the verbal abuse.
    LO
    LMAO

lilrick
    gimme the rundown man!! What do I need to do to the carb to make it an alcohol deal? metering blocks and needle and seats or what?

Fiat48
    All passages must be opened about 125%. This is a job for a carb guy who knows what he is doing. Expect to pay $400 or more. Least it is that way here.

GofastRacer
    Yep sounds about right, but if you're going alky spend the money wisely and put a set of injectors on it!..

Yep sounds about right, but if you're going alky spend the money wisely and put a set of injectors on it!..
    All BS aside. That is the straight truth right there. Injectors on alky made my little 427 a whee beastie
    Ran a single carb on gas one weekend, then switched to injectors on alky & ran a few weeks later. The first time i ran her out of the hole the prop. climbed out & I had to lift, after she clunked back in I had a smile on my face as I said, "well shit now I have to learn how to drive."

Chopper
    All passages must be opened about 125%. This is a job for a carb guy who knows what he is doing. Expect to pay $400 or more. Least it is that way here.
    NOW THIS IS JUST FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIANCE.......... MEANNING I DONT WANT TO HEAR ALL THE BABYS OUT THERE CRYING SAYING I HURT YOUR LITTLE FEELINGS.... YOU CHUMPS SHOULD GET A LIFE.......
    I TRIED RUNNING ALCOHOL IN THE HD AND HAD PROBLEMS GETTING IT DIALED IN, HECK I WAS JUST 20SUM YRS OLD. I HAD TO OPEN UP THE CARB JET REAL BIG LIKE. WHEN I GOT IT CLOSE TO RUNNIN GOOD IT BLEW UP.
    I WOULD AGREE WITH FIAT 48 IF I WAS TO DO IT AGAIN I'D HAVE A CARB GURU HANDLE THE CARB FOR CONVERSION TO ALCOHOL.

victorfb
    Yes I have and boy was that a mistake. The knots were much tighter, she whipped harder, the fingernails were dug in deeper, and my god, the verbal abuse.
    LO
    that there qualifies as one of the best damn posts ever.
    Paul, you are a freak.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast