Thread: Hey American chicks...

Tom Brown
    ... so I was at a halloween party on Saturday and a guy came dressed as a mountie. He was wearing the full red coat full dress uniform with the hat too.
    This guy is normally not so great with the women but that night, the ladies were swooning over him.
    I made a few inquiries and a few of the ladies told me that they love the mountie uniform, all women would, particularly American women. Why American women, I asked. They said because that's what people think of when they think of Canada.
    Now... I will mention that I have an uncle who is about my size who was an RCMP member for 25 years. I have no doubt he would loan me the uniform, although he might request some martinizing prior to return.
    Should I borrow a uniform and hit the bar scene in Vegas? :idea:

Jbb
    Dudley Brown.....and Nell....
    http://www.greatamericanink.com/big/40811.jpg

Her454
    Thanks Tom, Im going to lose sleep now thinking about you in that Hot Canadian Mountie whispering sweet nothings in my ear with that deep sexy voice of yours.
    Im done. :rollside:

BajaMike
    ... so I was at a halloween party on Saturday and a guy came dressed as a mountie. He was wearing the full red coat full dress uniform with the hat too.
    This guy is normally not so great with the women but that night, the ladies were swooning over him.
    I made a few inquiries and a few of the ladies told me that they love the mountie uniform, all women would, particularly American women. Why American women, I asked. They said because that's what people think of when they think of Canada.
    Now... I will mention that I have an uncle who is about my size who was an RCMP member for 25 years. I have no doubt he would loan me the uniform, although he might request some martinizing prior to return.
    Probably wouldn't help.................. :yuk:
    :rollside: :rollside:

Her454
    Probably wouldn't help.................. :yuk:
    :rollside: :rollside:
    Dont be a hater. :crossx: :rollside:

FMluvswater
    You should definitely do this. .... :idea: I know it's typically against your policy but come on Tom this one exception ... PICS!! Oh okay that's pushing it how about one pic? Don't answer right away! Think about it a while. Course if you answer wrong I have some ideas about who to PM to influence you.

blown dough
    On one particular night i wore a Sheriff badge around my neck on a necklace (like they do) lets just say they were very interested!!!!