Thread: Stellings 3-Blade Prop

Maxey
    Dialing in my Sanger Cruiser w/Blown 502. Would like to try a Stellings 3 blade. Size: 11 5/8 x 16 or 16 1/2. Are these props still available "new"?
    Thanks, Maxey

Ratacole
    Does it have to be a Stellings?

superdave013
    I don't know if you can still get a Stellings v drive prop or not these days. I thought they had shifted to the high buck offshore exhaust and that sort of thing. Could be wrong though.
    You also might want to click on the banner ad at the top of the page. Lots of us have gotten props from Tom Bentley and have been pretty happy with them.

SK48
    I don't know about new stellings props. I don't think they make them. I have several stelling props, but all are old and have welded blades. To the best of my knowledge all stelling steel props are welded. Be very careful and have them checked for cracks. I don't know why I keep them because I would be afraid to run them on anything with any horsepower.

Maxey
    SK48:
    I don't know about new stellings props. I don't think they make them. I have several stelling props, but all are old and have welded blades. To the best of my knowledge all stelling steel props are welded. Be very careful and have them checked for cracks. I don't know why I keep them because I would be afraid to run them on anything with any horsepower. Thanks for the response. Does anyone make a billet
    3-blade steel prop?
    Maxey