I posted this in the Sandbar, then realized this may be a better spot.
So this morning I turn on the TV a few minuted into the Today Show. I would never watch this show, but since the TV was turned off last night while it was on NBC, I have the ability to rewind Tivo and watch the news from the start. So I left it on the Today Show and rewound it so I could see the headlines. Anyway the top story is how our top commander in Iraq has stated that we should be able to pull a majority of troops out in the next 12 - 18 months.
So after a commercial break Matt Lauer comes on to talk about the top story and he says something to the effect of... I guess there is an announcement from our Iraq commander, and with the elections just around the corner it seems that the Republicans are making a last minute attempt to blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
Can't this ****er just report the news? The last thing I want to hear is this pinhead regurgitating what he and Katie Couric lament over during there afternoon tea parties. One would think that Lauer, after 3-4 years of bitching that we need to get our kids home and blaming the administration for ALL of the worlds problems, would say something like... we have some news coming from our commander in Iraq, it seems like we will be bringing home many of our soldiers in the next 12-18 months. This is great news coming from Washington............
The biggest problem I have is that there are millions of people in this country that don't have the wherewithal to think for themselves and become easily swayed. Sometimes I just want to scream "**** you, you talking heads and quit ****ing with the uneducated people of this Country, and the World for that matter, and quit taking advantage of these people. They are people not lemmings, and if you truly want this country to be free then stay out of their ****ing heads".
I don't give a shit if they are trying to sway people to the left or right, it simply has no place in our media.