Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guess Who???

So that's it? It's over? Billy picks 2 out of three and it's over?
    He cheated.

Marty Gras
    "YOGHURT" seems to be more important than the rest of us, with his "why are we supposed to care?" IT'S A GAME! Billy! Arlen's hair ain't that white! Lloyd's hair is that color because he has "tested" many openwheel racecars in his day, some nice, some shitboxes! He's lucky to have any hair at this point in life! Mitch, one of "Big Al's" winners in the Pikes Peak Museum is a midget my dad built for his family.(Bobby co-drove the win) Lloyd is a very quiet guy, and if you met him in person you would never know that he has been on the edge of death uncounted times. This guy has "the balls of comic book heros" he is Clark Kent in the pits and f#^&ing superman on the track. Now that he is with Andy and they both can just "cruise' with the WRA guys, it's a good thing! Happy to see open wheel racing history along with the "rhino stuff" and other things that interest us.

Yoghurt
    "YOGHURT" seems to be more important than the rest of us, with his "why are we supposed to care?" IT'S A GAME!
    Dude, ITS A JOKE! Did you ever think of that? Or do you actually take Hot Boat seriously?

BILLY.B
    So that's it? It's over? Billy picks 2 out of three and it's over?
    He cheated.I just took a stab at Arlen Kurtis. I came up with that because Andy runs a Kurtis spriter even today. So yes Tony i'll take the win. And as far as cheating goes...I learned from the best ( Bubby Wilton)

Mr. V-Driver
    Lloyd is a very quiet guy, and if you met him in person you would never know that he has been on the edge of death uncounted times. This guy has "the balls of comic book heros" he is Clark Kent in the pits and f#^&ing superman on the track. Now that he is with Andy and they both can just "cruise' with the WRA guys, it's a good thing! Happy to see open wheel racing history along with the "rhino stuff" and other things that interest us.[/QUOTE]
    Is this "Stan Lee" the "Famous Comic Book Writer??? Alias"Marty Gras"

This guy has "the balls of comic book heros" he is Clark Kent in the pits and f#^&ing superman on the track.
    This gentleman sounds much like our own BGJ, "Maximus".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123