Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seems like a good deal. 30' Spectre.

dicudmore
    Hey Dan you got a spare 100k you could give a brother? I think I just found my new sled
    uh, I got 1 dollar in my wallet if that will help start the process??

vmjtc3
    uh, I got 1 dollar in my wallet if that will help start the process??
    Not realy the answer I was looking for from a big baller such as yourself :220v:

Garrddogg
    Oh shit looks like everyones jumpin to spectre nation!

dicudmore
    Oh shit looks like everyones jumpin to spectre nation!
    we're still recruiting :idea:

Kilrtoy
    that is a good deal
    I have pricing info on my desk for a new 30' Spectre if anyone wants to comparison shop--150+K for an 07 with the 300XS motors, and of course thats NOT PAINTED, etc. Those boats run good
    DAMN is that what they told you, I guess owning a DCB does have its privileges

andy01
    This 30' Spectre left on a a Sunday morning and Dicudmore's boat left the next day on Monday morning, nice looking boat. Interior is a bit wild, boat has probably 80 hours now if I had to guess. This is the owners second 30' Dan just bought a boat like that boat for less money then that. That boat has a bit more money in paint work, but more hours. Very expensive boat brand new. I hear it can be bought for a little less then his asking price, nice guy.
    Andy

dicudmore
    you want me to fax it to you?
    somewhere in the move from FL to CA their prices hit DCLB or Skater territory :220v: :crossx:
    do those ownership privileges include lay-ups and 4K ins premiums?? sorry, I just couldn't resist that one

andy01
    They can be bought for less. But the prices have gone up in the last year. You just have to work them.

dicudmore
    This 30' Spectre left on a a Sunday morning and Dicudmore's boat left the next day on Monday morning, nice looking boat. Interior is a bit wild, boat has probably 80 hours now if I had to guess. This is the owners second 30' Dan just bought a boat like that boat for less money then that. That boat has a bit more money in paint work, but more hours. Very expensive boat brand new. I hear it can be bought for a little less then his asking price, nice guy.
    Andy
    dude you're killing my resale value with these price quotes :220v:

Phat Matt
    Here's another possible deal, no reserve on ebay....
    http://i6.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/b1/2f/cd_12.JPG
    Here's the link.......30' Spectre (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/30-sp...ategoryZ26432Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
    I know that boat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast