Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Puck Bml

a catered life
    i hope this is the last time i have to deal with this freaking place. :yuk: ............were staying in havi and decide to drive down to party with a few friends and pick up my son from socal camp site on saturday night...we drive down and get to the gate and tell them we want to go in for a while and visit with a few friends that are camping there...these cheap bastards tell me to visit it will cost me $6 per person and $6 for he truck i was like wtf..are you serious i just want to visit for a hour or two and the ass says $6 perperson...i had my whole family 3 kids and the girlfriend and was trying to pick up my fourth child that rode down with socal from havi.....i tell the puck face what will it cost me to just pick up my son and leave he says i can give you a 15minute pass then the lady in the office says make sure you put the time on the slip to be sure :yuk: ..........i am so done with that shit hole...the restaurant has bad service, the prices suck :yuk: not to mention the manager is a ass......i know a lot of ***boaters like that place maybe because they are the only camp site to offer a ramp, store, and gas, internet but i must say puch black meadows landing :yuk:

JetBoatRich
    They really need to work on the customer service part of their business the food at the restaurant is better when served HOT :yuk:

JB in so cal
    It's kinda like the soup nazi. If you go there with anything else in mind but the soup of the day - meaning check in your rig/room, stay the allowed amount of time and leave on time - no problemo...stray from the norm and try to order gaspacho -or do what you tried to do - then you're phugged...
    Sorry it happend to you.

a catered life
    your right....i guess i have to learn to stay within the rules.....but the rules keep costing me :cry:

LUVNLIFE
    If I were you guys I would go somewhere else :rollside: Leave BML for the professionals I never had a problem there

JetBoatRich
    Camping in the "A" row was nice, little tight with neighbors that close :yuk:
    they seem to try to hit you for excessive additional charges for little things
    Just a few
    $6 per-extra person in site, you are only allowed 1 person on initial campsite payment
    $20 to help launch and retrieve your boat
    $6 per-person and vehicle to visit camp

LUVNLIFE
    Camping in the "A" row was nice, little tight with neighbors that close :yuk:
    they seem to try to hit you for excessive additional charges for little things
    Just a few
    $6 per-extra person in site, you are only allowed 1 person on initial campsite payment
    $20 to help launch and retrieve your boat
    $6 per-person and vehicle to visit camp
    Never heard of the first one, might be something new. Yes, the twenty is one way if I remember right. Oh and the third one, well they are just trying to keep the riff raff out :rollside:

JetBoatRich
    Cale I thought it was strange when I checked in, they asked how many in the RV I let the lad know my wife and son she said another $12, I guess they expect you to camp alone

LUVNLIFE
    Nice they let you know after the long haul. Where the ef else you gonna go That's OK, remember the memories are priceless.

Trailer Park Casanova
    One word answer:
    Parker

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast