Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey, whos up for Glamis next weekend?

Chadman!
    We are making our first trip for the season next weekend. Im really excited. Just seeing who else is going.

blown dough
    nope we will be in Havi, last weekend out until April, boo hoo!!!!!!!!

bignet
    Are you kidding?? Halloween weekend?? :skull: With all those drunk ass crazy desert rats??? You're damn right I'll be there till I run out of gas or beer, whichever is first!!! :220v:
    Thursday till Monday! :crossx: Right on vendors row.
    bignet...akaBigDuner!

squirt'nmyload
    my crew left to go out todayhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/00000036.gif .....i decided to take the boat out this weekend instead.....for some reason i'm just not as pumped up for it this yearhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/smilies0715.gif

catman-do
    We are heading out Thursday night. Will be around pad3

Chadman!
    Are you kidding?? Halloween weekend?? :skull: With all those drunk ass crazy desert rats??? You're damn right I'll be there till I run out of gas or beer, whichever is first!!! :220v:
    Thursday till Monday! :crossx: Right on vendors row.
    bignet...akaBigDuner!
    Hell yeah! We will be around there somewhere. We used to camp across the street from the store but I guess they turned it into storage. Look for a red golf cart puttin up about a 20' roost!

unleashed
    i'm waiting until the glamis "mayor" ..... deano/unleashed to invite me out there, then i'll go ........ maybe keyes (isn't it sandy out there ?)
    10-4 good buddy...you are set to go...all I need are the dates. I love sand season...I look forward to a great year...Im tired of the river...well until March when I start going again. See all you in the dunes!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Trailer Park Casanova
    It's the Halloween Ghost Ride at Dumont

Rompn
    Just got confirmation yesterday that I am heading out to Glamis this Thursday (10.26.06) night and coming back Sunday night. If anyone wants to caravan out, let me know. My sleeping quarters and my bike are leaving on Wednesday and coming back Monday so I'll just have my truck to drive out.

bohica
    We'll be there the next 3 weekends in a row. I made a run up to Havasu this past weekend to put some Stabil in the boat gas and close up the house for the winter. Sand season is on, looking forward to fun & safe season. We've already had 1 death a couple of weeks ago. That's 1 to many.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast