Hey all ***boater's, I am writing this in regards to a young man that is fighting for his life.
15 year old Tokay High School sophomore Kameron Keefer is fighting for his life with cancer.
In May of 2006 Kameron was diagnosed with testicula cancer. After two surgeries the cancer has spread to his lungs. Kameron is undergoing four rounds of intensive chemotherapy that will be lasting through December. He is currently in the I.C.U unit with an infection from a low immune system and is fighting for his life. He lives in Lodi, CA with his parents and four siblings. Please pray for healing for him and strenght for his family.
The main reason I am also posting this is for financial donations. My son brought this to my attention today and I am going to be making a donation myself to Kameron and his family. Please if possible make a donation to (Kameron Keefer Fund-to be deposited into Bank of Lodi account)\
C/O Jenny Gilley For more information feel free to contact:
44 N. Wellingon Way jennygilley@hotmail.com or the Bank of Lodi
Lodi, CA 95242 (209) 368-9822
Any gas money that can be spared would be greatly appreciated in the fight for Kamerons life and his family's financial burden.